5 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

7 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

8 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

5 cute outfits to catch his eye: Pt 2

The swoon-worthy styles your guy will heart.

MOD MOD MOD!
I need a cute style, but I don't have a very big budget. HELP!

Hey girl, I do most of my shopping at Macy's because they have super cute stuff and ALWAYS have coupons! Definitely work checking out if you have one by you. Also you can check online for a lot of online sales at different places? The cool thing about department stores is they have a lot of fashionable stuff, and you can create your own style at the same time. Thin scarves and sweater tunics are really in around this time. See if you can find something like that? Or something you can wear with leggings? Love leggings, and jeggings!

lauren r.

by Madilynn on 1/28/2012 3:32:03 PM

MODMODMOD
So right now, I have just a classic style. Tee shirts and jeans for the most part. But I really want more of a preppy style. I have an oxford shirt or two, and sperrys (which, by the way, you should put in some of these outfits!) but what are some other cute things to add to my wardrobe so I can be more of a prep? Also, what are some cute preppy hairstles? Thanks soooo much! Sorry this is really long. Smile

Hey girl. Good start with the Sperrys. Love them! I have about four pairs myself. I would suggest looking for khakis, or bermuda shorts for the summer. But for the colder weather, thin scarfs that can be worn all day are definitely in right now. Especially with "preppier" styles. Even sweater tunics are definitely in. Honestly most of my friends that like prep styles wear their hair parted on the side and straight, or they have loose curls (still parted on the side). Hope this helps!

lauren r.

by miaboo123 on 1/28/2012 3:20:00 PM

I want to start wearing heels to school. Nothing major, more like 2-3 inches. I am in seventh grade, but a lot of girls wear them. I would wear them with jeans and a cute top. Would that be a problem and is it innappropriate for my age? And what kind should I get. And I may have some trouble convincing my mom.....? Thanks!

Hey girl, well it's kind of hard to say now and days. When I was in middle school my friends and I didn't even wear make up or start shaving until 8th grade. I think the only kind of "heels" we ever wore were wedges. Honestly, I would try and wear wedges instead of heels. Especially just for school. It would be a bit different if you were going out to dinner or movies with your friends to wear heels. But for an 8 hour day, i would stick with something simple. But try talking to your mom and see what she thinks? And then go from there. =]

lauren r.

by brenlxl on 1/28/2012 2:58:48 PM

cute outfits but i'm a casual girl. I want to wear my knee socks or my shorts over leggings but i don't know how to make outfits with them? so you should try posting outfits like that on here because i bet i'm not the only one wanting to see it.

by s1allie on 1/28/2012 2:31:37 PM

i can't wear heels; what else is there for cute shoes options? i have a pair of black ruffled ballet flats, a pair of blue plaid Airwalk sneakers, a bunch of fuzzy suede boots, and a pair of black ankle boots. what else cani add to my wardrobe? thanks so much!
p.s. if it helps i wear skinny jeans pretty much every day; w/either t-shirts or sweaters, etc
sorry so long; and thanks so much!

Hey girl,

The shoes you already have sound super cute! If you wear skinnies and sweaters a lot, you can't go wrong with flats. Check out this shoe post -- a lot of the options don't have heels! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/11/11/11-shoes-we-heart.aspx

Meghan D.

by soccerlover99 on 1/28/2012 12:57:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! hi! so my skin is really sensitive to rough fabrics. so my legs are sore after i wear jeans any help? and do you know any non-allergenic mascara? thanks a lot!

Hey girl,

Why not try jeggings or pajama jeans, or cotton pants, then? You could also try using a body wash / soap that's more suited for sensitive skin. As for the mascara, look for natural ingredients, like Clinique or CoverGirl.

Meghan D.

by coldplay12 on 1/28/2012 12:52:18 PM

Ewww. Didnt like any of them except for maybe number 6. Number 8 is sooooo young and little girl!

by holliesuxx on 1/28/2012 12:48:20 PM

love the lace, cheetah, and polka dot outfits!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 1/28/2012 12:42:15 PM

I would totally get the Outfit 8: Kiss Me, I'm Cute!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 12:25:54 PM

I really like the first one! I just don't know where I would wear this at, because I don't really wear stuff like that to school. But I will in high school! (:

by Ekgurl on 1/28/2012 12:00:33 PM