2 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

3 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

4 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

GL's ultimate high-heel workout

The five moves you need to rock sky-high stilettos all night long

Mod Mod Mod! Ok so speaking of workouts, I'm a softball player. I'm getting ready to go to highschool, and Latley I'm been thinking alot about softball. I'm really afraid of the ball but I manage because I'm a full time second basemen. Anyway the highschool level is really hard!!!!! I want to play for Junior Varsity instead of Varsity. Basically what I'm getting at is this is a dangerous sport that you can't mess around with, any tips please??? Frown 😣😣😣😣😣😣

hey! always wear the proper equipment, stretch, drink water, and focus on the game. I think those are the safety tips to go with. good luck!

Helen S.

by Marylofal16 on 3/23/2013 1:51:17 PM

I wear wedges sometimes but ive never bought heels just worn em in the store.

by Casey_cookie on 3/19/2013 11:35:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I need help with work outs! I think that I am pretty toned and strong, but I want a flat stomach and I'm having trouble getting there. Any tips for me?

Hey Girl, focus on running to burn those carbs that would otherwise settle around your mid section and increase your ab workout. a 5-10 minute ab workout a day  will get your stomach toned and bikini ready!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kabru99 on 3/19/2013 11:32:35 AM

I LOVE going to Target for clothes and other stuff cuz they hav reat sales! I got heels for 9 wen they usd to b 30! a DRESS for 6 tat was 25, and A-mazing shirts that were so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!

by Danerka on 3/5/2012 4:56:37 PM

MOD! MOD! Hi. Smile So I'm 13 and I want to start wearing wedges, maybe not every day, but a few times a week. My mom's okay with it (as long as I don't fall and break my neck) and I'm pretty good at walking in them. Do you think this is an okay age? How can I be confident in wearing my wedges (as not a lot of girls my age wear wedges)? Smile

Hey Music4LifeSmile, yeah I think 13 is okay to start wearing wedges. Wedges are easy to walk in and better than 6 inch stillettos. The more you practice walking in them, the more comfortable you'll feel. When you look good you'll feel good, so pick out a stylish outfit for your shoes. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Music4Life:) on 2/18/2012 8:17:11 PM

I wish i had heels! One of my BFFL's, Audra, has some uh-maz-ing pumps! So jealous. She lets me wear them at school when her feet get tired. People always tell me that I can walk really well in them (I did this) I <3 Heels!

by twiggyskittles on 1/30/2012 8:23:53 PM

I started wearing heels in the 4th grade. I don't wear them on a day to day bases just to parties and concerts and things just a little fancier.

by LilBandGleek on 1/16/2012 4:45:42 PM

Hey nikke123, umm I think around the age of 16 a girl should be allowed to wear heels. Unless they're low heels, then she could be 13 or 14. What do you think girly?

MOD MOD MOD i need your opinion
what age do you think girls could start wearing heels? Lynae P.

by nikkee123 on 1/4/2012 6:17:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so I really want to start wing more fashionable like cute clothes and shoes, but I'm low on funds and have no idea here to buy them!! I need some site s or store with cheap but fashionable clothing. In particular I'm looking for really cute high heels/hoes with heels or boots and some jacket and cardigan type things. Thx!

Hey girl, check out forever21.com and wetseal.com. They have some really cute inexpensive stuff. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by smileybai13 on 12/17/2011 4:59:01 PM

Hey! I was just wondering if it's true that when you suck ur tummy in for at least one minute a day, you will lose belly flab. My friend told me this and I was wondering if it's true.

by OCcheerbabe on 12/9/2011 11:36:21 PM

I dont think it is but thats just me Smile

by winzers22 on 12/14/2011 11:47:28 PM