2 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

4 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

What happened to your face? A true story about bullying

Throughout the month of October, we’re publishing your stories about bullying to spread awareness and stomp it out...

Don't let them be mean to you. Be yourself, be unique and don't be willing to change just because of some stupid girls. Believe in yourself. I know you can do it.

by Sarah510 on 4/6/2012 9:51:56 AM

This happens in middle school all the time. Check out the article about "Qween Tween Bees" at http://www.hellokiki.com

by hellokiki on 11/14/2011 8:31:30 AM

I had 0 friends in elementary school. Ppl called me talk alot, they never played with me, and I was bullied alot. Not as bad as you but bullied. I had a girl once tell me to my face that she wished I wasn't ever born just to make me cry. T-T bully's are mean.

by smartpaws on 10/26/2011 1:55:36 AM

Wow. This is a really scary story! Frown I am so sorry you had to go through this, and hope everything's turning out better

by Phoenix In Flight on 10/22/2011 1:03:48 PM

@Emiegal
I have the same problem, your situation sounds exactly like mine actually! I'm on weight watchers, I have the same issue with my makeup, and I feel for you. Ever need advice, don't be afraid to come to me Smile

by becool101 on 10/20/2011 7:21:54 PM

i feel angry all the time. like almost everything my parents do is pissing me off. i seriously thought about leaving school out a window today. its not that im being bullied, i have tons of freinds. I just am really angry. i want to get suspended. i cud if i wanted to, and still go to the next school dance. the first one is tomorrow, but i cant go cuz of my family. im just so angry, and i wanna leave my house and write on my walls in sharpie and yell at someone at school and cuss at my teacher and jump out the window and scream and punch this computer. i feel like im gonna have a breakdown soon. my mind is just melting and im SO angry. you dont have to answer anything, i just need to write this. and write it someplace someone will see it. please just tell me im crazy so I can freakout all ready. please

Hey girl,

Sorry, but you're not crazy. You're just having a tough time expressing all of the emotions you're feeling, so you're letting them build up until they just EXPLODE one day. At this rate, it's going to happen and it will not be good. Instead of bottling this up so intensely and wanting to make a scene, sit down with paper in front of you and write down every single thing that bothers you. About your parents, about school, whatever it is. Write it. Collect the papers and keep them in a folder. Whenever you feel really overwhelmed, open up the papers and put a line through all the things that are making you angry at that moment. Crossing a hard line through something GRRR-worthy will make you feel a little relief. Sometimes we can also use other people's help dealing with anger/stress, so don't be afraid to talk to a counselor at school or a clergy person at church about this. It's NOT weird and it's NOT crazy - you just need to take a deep breath, slow down, and brainstorm ways for you to get it out before it builds up like this again.
Lauren C.

by NOTMOTAB on 10/20/2011 6:28:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been feeling really out of it lately. My intention was to kickstart a great school year, surrounded by family and friends but my that's not the plan now. I am practically a loner in my class, with my only 2 friends in another class. Making new friends is out of the question, since my class is mostly boys and a couple of girls that I tried being friends with but I feel like a stranger. I can't seem to make friends outside of school either. I tried out for volleyball and I made the team, but I am still a little insecure and it seems like the younger kids are having a better school year than me. Like the artic le above, I am always getting sympathy from my teachers and I feel like a stranger. I am also having problems at home; everyone's so busy with their life, I feel left out. I feel like the only thing I do is go to school, which is sometimes not enjoyable, come home, read, watch TV, do homework and sleep. I don't feel like I have a life, socially or anything.

Hey girl,

First off, why can't you talk to the boys without actually becoming their friends? Or why can't you become their friends? It's good you tried the girls and you know you didn't click with them, but boys aren't animals - they're friend candidates too! Give it a try! You just have to challenge yourself to be out-going a little every day. Talk to new people, sit somewhere new, raise your hand, join a new club, etc. You'll prove to yourself that you can do it, which will make you more and more confident, which will make you talk more and more...you get the picture.

As for home, I totally understand. You feel overwhelmed that your days are so scheduled and you wish you had more free time and more people to share it with. Do you ever try scheduling time with your fam? Ask them to do something this weekend with you! Give them some notice because we all have busy lives, then enjoy it when you take part! Free time is all about time management, aka making sure you get the important stuff done so you also have time here and there to kick back. You might not get to every day, but you need to make "YOU" time every week to recharge. So take one night where you do homework til 7pm, then pack it away and take a bath, paint your nails, watch a movie, and go to bed early (or not!). You have to make that time! And once you start talking more to the people around you, you'll feel like you can text people, chat on Facebook/IM, and overall fill your days with more social things <3
Lauren C.

by lemontwist213 on 10/20/2011 6:23:11 PM

"I have friends, but not in my classes, which makes you a target. You’re the only one without a group, feeling like you’re interrupting a conversation, and getting sympathy from the teacher. Being so quiet, it is so hard for me to stand up and make friends but I know what it’s like to feel alone."

Wow, that's EXACTLY like me. Frown

by rachelrox123 on 10/20/2011 3:42:04 PM

Any one who is bullied should deffinitly tell a trusted adult or trusted teacher or even your parent. DONT laugh with them because then they will think that its okay to bully when its NOT OK

by oreolover123 on 10/19/2011 6:14:35 PM

MOD (: My friends' words have really been hurting me lately, to the point where I'm having a hard time taking a breath & stopping my tears. I feel like I've been crying nonstop for the last day...:/ They didn't mean to hurt my feelings, but...they really upset me. Any advice on how to cheer myself up, I'm sick of crying? & if my friends were to ever say something that hurt my feelings again, any ideas to help me stand up for myself? Thanks sooo much<3

Hey chica, awww. You should really say something to your friends. They may not be aware that they're hurting your feelings. Maybe pull one to the side and say "Can you stop making jokes. They're really starting to hurt my feelings." Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.