3 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

6 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

7 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

A fun spring workout playlist

If you're like me, you can't wait to skip the gym and head outside for a jog around the block.

Ask me a question on my advice queen page!

by isabellaa0745 on 4/13/2011 8:37:21 PM

Yay Smile

by EliseLovesMagazines on 4/12/2011 6:21:36 PM

Loser Like Me – Glee Cast
A Little More Us - Stereo Skyline

ohh myy goshh!! i LOVE these songs. ESPECIALLY Stereo Skyline. theyre my favorite band!

by metrostation3xx on 4/2/2011 8:33:22 PM

If you need advice on...
-school
-boys (some things)
-flirting
-dance
-self esteem
-shopping
-friends

then come to my profile and post a comment or question. Post anything and I'll be absolutely happy to help! There are no judgements and great advice on my profile!

by Juli23 on 3/29/2011 5:34:09 PM

ooo i love Mean, it SO describes a girl i despise, and Loser Like me, i can relate to it so much

by x8beth8x on 3/29/2011 2:52:47 PM

****BETH'S ADVICE IS BACK****
ASK AWAY! I won't deny any question and i will give it my best shot no matter what! Or if your just wanna talk, im here! Just comment on my profile and I will gladly answer it and then i will post you answer on your own profile, if its private IL post it on mine, but i rather it be on yours!!****

by x8beth8x on 3/29/2011 2:50:39 PM

Love the glee song!!!

by balletchic on 3/29/2011 2:04:26 PM

MODMODMOD-I have a problem. My boyfriend and I used to exchange witty banter, discuss politics, and just have good conversations...before we started dating. It's like now he thinks he is required to be sappy 24/7, and he doesn't need to do that. How can I tell him that even though being my boyfriend and being sappy and sweet is great sometimes, sometimes I want to be treated as an intellectual, and not as a girlfriend.
Thanks!

Bonjour chicky! The best way to tell him this without causing any confusion is to just tell him straight up, just like you told me. Of course you would have to start out with why you like him so much in the first place, like "[Insert name here], let me just say that the reason why I began dating you is because you are such a great guy with witty banter and a wide knowledge of politics, and I love having these intellectual discussions with you. But once we started dating, I feel you have change in that you have become too affectionate with me as a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I do love that you hold my hand at times and we exchange a kiss here and there, but it has to be in moderation. I still want to be your girlfriend, but I also want to still be seen as your intellectual friend who can banter with and discuss current events with at the same time. Is that o.k.?" If you say it like that, it will show that you still like him, but you just want to tweak a few of the things he does in order to make you like him more. Hope this helps!

Jessica W.

by MadameAwesome on 3/29/2011 10:30:08 AM

I <3 Taylor Swift and Glee. Loser Like Me is like my anthem right now. Smile

by musiclover95 on 3/28/2011 8:35:43 PM

i love a lot of those songs!!
check out my profile!!