1. Notebooks or folders?
2. New pencils or highlighters?
3. Shoes or accessories?
4. Socks or tights?
5. Earrings or bracelets?
6. Backpack or lunchbox?
7. Reusable water bottle or pencil case?
8. Planner or post-it notes?
9. Lip balm...
If your classmates know you *super* well, they would say you are...
1. Always hungry or always talking?
2. Running late or super early?
3. Energetic or tired?
4. Passing notes or passing out during class?
5. Better at math...
1. Bring a lunch or buy one?
2. Peanut butter and jelly or turkey and cheese?
3. Chips or fruit?
4. Soda or tea?
5. Cheese or pepperoni pizza?
6. Chicken nuggets or chicken salad?
7. Apples or carrots?
1. Lunch or recess?
2. History or science?
3. Math or Spanish?
4. Debate or chess club?
5. Biology or French?
6. Music or art?
7. Theater or gym?
8. Social Studies or English?
9. Geometry or algebra?
1. Paddle boarding or rafting?
2. Hiking the Grand Canyon or biking through the city?
3. Amusement park or waterpark?
4. Camping for the weekend or driving across country in a RV?
5. Shopping in NYC or LA?
6. Beaching in Florida or California?
1. Let her sleep in or wake her up early with breakfast in bed?
2. Roses or tulips?
3. Surprise her with plans or let her plan her day?
4. Relax at home or go out and do something?
Happy Thanksgiving! What are you the most #thankful for?
Can Sophie save the Lost Cities? Follow her quest to win the war against the Neverseen in Nightfall. CLICK HERE for the scoop on the sixth book of the suspenseful series.
Win the *best* holiday bling! Sparkly stickers = all the glitz and glam you need in your life. CLICK HERE to enter for a chance to win.
What kind of bath bomb are you?
Plan the perfect fall day and we'll tell you what jacket to wear.
How well do you remember Gossip Girl?