The new way to eat Greek yogurt for breakfast
We all know that Greek yogurt is a great option for breakfast—delicious, packed with protein and the perfect base for a parfait. But there are other ways to get your yogurt fix, too, like this Greek yogurt bark that we are absolutely obsessed with. It only takes five ingredients!
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3 to 4 sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup granola of your choice (we like Purely Elizabeth Granola)
1. Combine Greek yogurt and syrup in a bowl. Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle the granola, blueberries and strawberries (you could also add other fruit and toppings!) onto the yogurt layer.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and freeze at least two hours or until set. Break into squares for an on-the-go brekkie or snack.
Do you like Greek yogurt? Let us know in the comments!
Recipe credit: Go Eat And Repeat.