In the News
The smartphone contract every girl should sign
9. Do not text, email, or say anything to someone that you would not say out loud with their parents in the room. Censor yourself.
11. Turn it off, silence it, put it away in public. Especially in a restaurant, at the movies, or while speaking with another human being. You are not a rude person; do not allow the iPhone to change that.
14. Leave your phone home sometimes and feel safe and secure in that decision. It is not alive or an extension of you. Learn to live without it. Be bigger and more powerful than FOMO (fear of missing out).
check these out!
you might like these
- You'll LOL at this girl who showed up to her BFF's date in disguise to spy on her
- Skai Jackson gives us the scoop about BUNK'D's mid-season premiere!
- Why is everyone upset over President Trump's transgender #BathroomBill?
- One HS tried to require female students to get their prom dresses pre-approved