Hooray for the Ravens! My beloved team has snagged a spot to
Super Bowl XLVII tomorrow night. Truth be told, I didn’t think I’d be rocking
purple this far into the NFL nail art
game. But, man oh man, is it good to be
If you think I’m excited, the whole city of Baltimore is
bursting with pride. Blasting pumped up
tunes on the radio, repping purple pride
on the daily (especially for this diehard fan), it’s a non-stop party in Charm
City. And what’s a celebration without the fireworks? Let’s finish off football
season with a bang.
• 2 nail polishes of your choice
• Nail pen, thin paintbrush or toothpick
• Clear coat
1. Paint your base coat. Let dry.
2. Create a semi circle in the corner of your nail.
(Honestly, I really liked this half-moon look, but the big game deserves a big
3. Using your tool of choice, paint a burst on the
edge of the semi circle. Any mistakes can be painted over with a thin nail
Note: You can cut out strips of tape to
create the shape and paint the fireworks that way, but I found this to be
quicker and easier.
4. Cover with a clear coat and boom!
Which colors are you sporting tomorrow? Blog about it,