Get sleek! The curly girls guide to perfect hair--part 1
to: Get flat hair…fast!
No time for the full wash ‘n’ dry? Getting smooth hair is easier than you think.
1. Start with clean, completely dry locks and brush out hair from roots to ends, removing any knots.
2. Section hair, then mist with a heat protectant spray. Starting close to scalp, gently guide a straightening iron from root to tip in one smooth motion, never stopping. Let hair cool, then repeat if needed.
3. Continue straightening each section of hair, repeating until your entire mane is done. Finish with a light mist of medium-hold spray.
How to: Bust bedhead!
· Before you head to bed, run a flat iron over your mane to eliminate any waves that sprung up during the day.
· To get easy volume and keep things smooth overnight, pull hair into a loose bun and secure with a no-pinch tie.
· To fight frizz in the AM, spray a bit of strong-hold hairspray on a hairbrush and lightly brush it through hair from roots to tips.
15 perf products for gettin’ smooth