Snag Emma Stone's sleek updo
All eyes were on Emma as she glided through the Los Angeles premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man movie. Emma looked stunning on the red carpet in a statement dress crafted by Chanel, but we couldn’t keep our eyes off of her perfectly effortless loose bun! Emma’s stylist Mara Roszak was happy to dish out the tips for us to share.
Steal Emma’s look
1. Apply Moroccanoil Treatment Light to damp hair, working from the ends to the roots. This product protects the hair, adds a natural shine and most importantly, eliminates frizzies. The light consistency is also perf for those with fine and fair hair!
Moroccanoil Treatment Light (3.4
oz), $29, amazon.com
2. Make a deep side part and then start blow-drying the hair. Round brushes can kill your hair’s natural texture, so pull out your fave paddle brush. We recommend Moroccanoil XL-Pro Paddle Brush. This little invention helps hair retain movement and body while banishing frizz.
Moroccanoil XL-Pro Paddle Brush, $24, amazon.com
3. Once the hair is dry, give hair a healthy spritz of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to help the hair stay up all through the night!
Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray in Medium Finish, $22, amazon.com
4. Pull hair into a loose ponytail. Start twisting the hair into a little knot, tucking the ends under. Use two bobby pins in the shape of an X to hold the bun securely.
5. Take any bangs framing the face and pin them back to blend into the rest of your hair. This should also create a gorge shape around the sides of the face.
6. Spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong onto your fingertips and run it through the hairstyle giving it extra body and freeing up the texture. This way, the hair should look effortless and not overdone. Then, spray a light mist over the entire style.
7. Finish the look with a light misting of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray. This should give your hair instant shine while protecting it from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Add your own special twist with a cute brooch near the back of your knot.
Moroccanoil Gold Glimmer Shine Spray (3.4 oz), $25, amazon.com
Loved this post? You’ll heart these, too!