Box 'o Molded Chocolates
Let your kids create their own box of chocolates! They could eat 'em up themselves or wrap them in a pretty be-ribboned box and present them to their 'rents when they get home.
bags of white and dark chocolate chips
1. Line up several candy cups on cookie sheet.
2. Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
3. Pour melted chocolate into cups. Decorate tops with nuts, coconut, chocolate chips or sprinkles.
4. Set sheet in refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
5. Put hardened chocolate cups into gift box.
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipesjump to comments