DIY Lip Gloss
-1 tsp of honey
-Dry drink mix (Kool Aid works really well and gives your lips a slight red tint)
-1/4 cup of hot water
-new lip gloss containers (you can find them at Michael’s or other craft stores otherwise use cleaned out old lip gloss containers)
1. Mix honey and vegetable shortening into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix drink mix and hot water.
3. Drip the drink mix and water into other bowl until the color and flavor is how you want them.
4. Pour into the new containers.
5. Place in refrigerator for an hour or until lip gloss is solid.