Stumped on how to serve up a cool after-school snack? These Corn Ships are easy to make. Fill 'em up with something yummy like salsa, hummus or guac as an exotic-inspired eat. Or break up the tortilla and serve the pieces as plain chips.
What You'll Need:
6 corn tortillas
cooking spray (keep away from heat!)
taco seasoning mix (such as Old El Paso)
What You'll Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover large baking sheet with foil.
2. Cut tortillas into eight pie-shaped pieces. Place flat on pan.
3. Pour seasoning into small bowl. Spray tortilla pieces with cooking spray. Sprinkle on plenty of seasoning.
4. Bake about 10 minutes until crispy.
5. Cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Elizabeth Vassal