Are you plugged in?
1. What’s your first name, last initial and age?
2. How many hours a day do you spend on the Internet? On Facebook or other social media websites? Texting?
3. How do you think the Internet and Facebook have affected your relationships with friends and family?
4. Do you ever opt out of face-time with your friends so you can hang out online?
5. Would you rather spend more time plugged in, or more time in person with your friends and family?
6. What are the advantages technology offers? What are the disadvantages?
7. Why do you spend so much time using social media and phones?
8. What kind of phone do you have?
9. Do you use apps? If so, what kind?
10. Do you think you’re too “plugged in”?
11. What would you be doing if you weren’t spending so much time online or texting?