10 ways to wake up *super* motivated
Are you having trouble getting yourself up in the morning and feeling ready to start the day? With summer *almost* here and the stress of school really getting to you, feeling good in the morning can be tough. Try one of these tips to help you stay motivated these next few months as soon as you get out of bed.
1. Set your alarm to an inspirational and upbeat song (and change it up every few days so you don’t get tired of it).
2. Write a daily goal on a post-it note and stick it somewhere you will see it when you first wake up. Then keep it in mind all throughout the day.
3. Stretch or exercise right after waking up (these morning yoga routines are perfect).
4. Pick out a cute outfit before you go to bed. Looking good will make you feel good, too.
5. Never go to bed angry because when you wake up still upset, it sets a bad tone for the whole day.
6. Get plenty of sleep. It's important to get at least eight hours every night.
7. Focus on what needs to be done that day (and that day only!).
8. Give yourself enough time in the a.m. If you have to rush, you won't be able to get everything done, not to mention it's a stressful start.
9. Have a glass of water right when you get up. Sipping H2O will rehydrate your bod and give you a boost of energy.
10. Start a convo. Whether you eat breakfast with your family or shoot a nice good morning text to a friend, talking to others will wake you up and set a happy mood.
What do you do to stay motivated in the morning? Let us know in the comments!