All About You
Want to be a better BFF? Here are 7 things all amazing friends do
We all want to be the best person we can possibly be. A good daughter, a good sister, and a good friend. How do we know if we are truly being a good friend? Read on to see if you do any of the musts below.
1. Be attentive: You’ll pick up on a lot more things, like your friend's favorite food and pet peeves, just by paying a little more attention.
2. Be a good listener: Sometimes your friend just needs someone to vent to and let all of their emotions out. Make that moment about them and just let them talk.
3. Don’t judge: Everybody makes mistakes. Don’t judge your friend for something. Instead, offer advice or help to make the situation better.
4. Be honest: Whether it’s giving your opinion on a new dress your friend just bought or about a mistake you've made, always be honest. Trust is easy to break, but hard to gain.
5. Be loyal: Your friend probably trusts you with her secrets. Don’t go around sharing them, and defend your friend even when she’s not around to see it. That’s what true friends do.
6. Do something they like: Be open to doing something your friend likes. She’d do the same for you so take interest in the things she enjoys.
7. Tell them you love them: Sometimes it’s nice to be reminded that you’re loved and cared about. Let your friend know.
What have you done recently that has made you a good friend? Let us know in the comments!
Like this? You'll love these...
+Dating advice that *every* mom has given
+6 amazing Mother's Day gifts under $30
+Everything you forget to thank your mom for (but should!)