All About You
10 things that are better than having a valentine
With all of the hub-bub surrounding Valentine's Day, you might be feeling a bit lonely if you don't have a valentine yourself. But believe us when we say there are *definitely* things out there better than having a valentine— here are just 10 of them...
1. Binge-watching your favorite television show to your heart's desire.
2. Treating yo'self to whatever you want.
3. A delicious, personalized, homemade meal. (Be your *own* Salt Bae, babe.)
4. Two simple word: COMFY CLOTHES. Three more words: ALL. THE. TIME.
5. Pizza. Pizza is love. Pizza is life.
6. Sleeping in.
7. And once you wake up from sleeping in? A one-lady dance party.
8. Ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookies. ::Drools::
9. A good book—whether it's old or new.
10. Spending the day with your best friend.
What else do you think is great about not having a valentine? Sound off below!
Photo credit: Living the College Life, GIPHY