How to overcome the Sunday scaries
School can be soooo stressful. With all of the homework and extracurricular activities you have going on, it’s understandable that you feel like weekends should be a national holiday. Saturday is like a mini-vacation, but Sunday can be totally ruined by the impending doom that is Monday. But you don’t have to let it get you down. Here are 10 ways to say goodbye to the Sunday scaries.
1. Do yoga.
2. Facemasks, facemasks, facemasks.
3. Try out a new recipe you've been eyeing.
4. Get some fresh air and go outside.
5. If it's warm enough...take a refreshing swim.
6. Take a good nap.
7. Binge watch your favorite show or even start a new one!
8. Hang out with your friends and have a dance party
9. Treat yourself to some shopping.
10. Relax with a bubble bath.
What do you do on Sundays to prepare for the week ahead? Let us know in the comments!