FAB UP YOUR LIFE
5 gorg ways to decorate with your clothes & jewelry
Trying to keep your room clean and also looking cute is a struggle that every girl knows. Like how are you supposed to keep your room looking like it came straight from a Pinerest board? Your clothes are bursting out of the closet and dressers and your jewelry is one big tangled knot. You've tried folding your clothes differently and the storage that claims to keep everything organized but nothing works! Here are a few ways to solve your clothing catastrophe without buying any new furniture.
1. Frame pieces of clothing to create unique art. Have any old scarves that you don't wear but the pattern is to die for? Try framing one. It will add a pop of color to your room and fill up some empty space on the wall. You can even try framing one of your favorite concert T-shirts to keep them in perfect condition for years to come.
2. Display your shoes. Sounds weird, we know, but simply placing a stylish pair of heels on one of your bookshelves can look tres chic. Not many of us wear heels on a daily basis, so it's a great way to utilize space in your room while also creating an elegant vibe.
3. Create a wall of jewelry. We know how annoying it can be when you're rushing to find the perfect statement necklace when they are all tangled together. This doesn't have to be the case—you can have a trendy wall of jewelry, which can solve two problems in one. Yay! You can even get creative and use a different background for each frame.
4. Use a dress form. If you want your room to look *totally* fashion-blogger-worthy, display some of your clothes. This might be one of the oldest tricks that everyone often forgets about. You own the perfect dress to go out in and you want to show it off. By placing it on a dress form, the piece will be the center of attention all day and all night long.
5. Make a quilt. You have a *ton* of T-shirts that are just sitting around in your room that you can't bring yourself to trash. They hold so many memories, so why not make them into a blanket for your bed? You can recycle old clothing and it can even be a fun bonding activity for you and your mom at the same time.
Which room decor are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Photo credit: Pinterest.