FAB UP YOUR LIFE
This easy dessert is *perfect* for your next summer party
When it comes to summer, one of the first things we think of is eating smores by the fire, listening to music and hanging out with your friends and family. But what happens if you’re having a big summer party, but no where to put a fire? This recipe is perfect for filling that s’mores craving without needing a fire.
4 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
1 bag of Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit and spray a round pan with non-stick spray.
2. Break up the chocolate bars and place them in the pan so that they cover the bottom.
3. Next, place a layer of marshmallows on top of the chocolate, making sure the pan is completely filled.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve with graham crackers
This recipe is a simple and easy dessert that is perfect to serve at your next summer party! It won’t be too much trouble for you, and people will love it!
Recipe credit: CrunchyCreamySweet