FAB UP YOUR LIFE
This Starbucks-inspired cupcake tastes exactly like the real thing!
As much as we all love Starbucks, their extremely long lines can feel like torture sometimes—specially for those of us that can’t even function without our go-to drink. This Starbucks-inspired caramel macchiato frappe cupcake recipe tastes like the real thing—it might even be better!
- 1 French vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 package of Royal Caramel Macchiato pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Starbucks Via instant coffee, Columbian Roast
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp Hershey's Caramel sauce
- 2 sticks of softened butter
- 1/2 lb bag of powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and mix all cupcake ingredients in a bowl.
2. Fill the cupcake liners halfway with the mixture.
3. Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
1. Beat the cream until stiff, slowly beat in powdered sugar, and then fold in the caramel sauce.
1. Beat the butter until creamy and then beat in the powdered sugar slowly.
2. Add vanilla and milk and beat again for 4 more minutes.
3. After the cupcakes have cooled down, pipe the caramel whip into the center of each cupcake.
4. Then top with some frosting and drizzle some caramel.
Bonus: For that frappe look, cut a green straw and place it in the cupcake toward one side. For the Starbucks labels click here and place it around your cupcakes!
What’s your favorite Starbucks drink? Let us know in the comments below?