FAB UP YOUR LIFE
The best back-to-school recipes on Pinterest
School's back in session (or it's about to be!) and that means no more of Mom's pancakes in the morning or lazy lunches by the pool. It's back to grab-and-go noms and brown bags. But fortunately, there are *so* many delicious options that will make you actually look forward to the caf...no mystery meat required. Here are the top recipes on Pinterest we think you should whip up this school year.
1. Breakfast Sushi: Who says sushi is only for Friday night dinner? Make it for brekkie with a banana, your fave cereal and Greek yogurt.
2. Copycat Egg McMuffin: Swap the drive-thru for this healthier option. We promise it tastes *just* like the real thing!
3. Pancake Bites: Recreate Sunday morning brunch with these mini pancake muffins made with your choice of mix-ins.
1. Taco Pop-Tarts: Two of your favorite foods combined into one amaze lunch? Yes, please.
2. Vegetarian Cobb Salad: Non-meat eaters, rejoice—this salad is full of plant protein from chickpeas to eggs.
3. Mini Pizzas: You love pizza...but not the greasy slices they serve in the cafeteria. Make these cheesy bites at home instead.
1. Apple Sandwiches: Just like a PB&J but the combo of granola and almond butter will keep you full until dinner.
2. Homemade Chex Mix: This salty snack is perfect for the girls who love a savory treat after school.
3. Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark: Pick all of your fave fruits (strawberries, kiwis, blueberries, etc) and freeze them in a layer of protein-filled Greek yogurt for a healthy dessert.
What are your fave school eats? Tell us in the comments below!