FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Treat yourself with mango, lime and coconut fro-yo
Cool your body this summer with a scoop (or two!) of this refreshing mango, lime and coconut frozen yogurt.
- 2 cups chopped frozen mango
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
1. Add the coconut to a pan over high heat and toast while stirring constantly until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Zest the lime and set aside. Then juice the lime and add to a blender or food processor.
3. Add the frozen mango and yogurt to the blender or processor and blend, stopping to scrape the sides as needed, until smooth, thick and creamy.
4. Serve immediately topped with the lime zest and toasted coconut.
Recipe credit: Whole Heartedly Healthy.