FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Upgrade your salad with this tasty recipe
When you're looking for something light and fresh to complement dinner (or as a yummy lunch option), it's easy to get stuck in a same old salad rut. Don't get us wrong—we love a good Caesar or Greek salad but romaine can get a bit get monotonus sometimes. For a healthy but equally delicious bite, this creamy cucumber and dill salad is the zesty answer to your side salad dreams.
- 2 large cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (or sour cream or mayo or combination)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest (or 1/4 cup white vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, grated (optional)
1. In a large bowl mix together sliced cucumbers ands red onions.
2. Add in greek yogurt, lemon zest and dill and mix well.
3. Sesaon to taste and mix further until all vegetables are properly coated.
4. Allow for the salad to chill for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
How do you make your salad more interesting? Tell us below!
Like this? You'll love these, too...
+ 8 signs your crush is actually bae
+ 10 things *every* beauty queen needs in her room
+ Have you tried Kendall Jenner's ab workout yet?
Recipe credit: Closet Cooking.