FAB UP YOUR LIFE
You have to try this *delicious* St. Patrick's Day recipe!
Move over Valentine’s Day—St. Patrick’s Day is about to be upon us. Everyone’s favorite pink holiday *might* be known for it’s cutesy snacks and mouth watering treats, but it looks like we found a recipe that might just give it a run for it’s money. This yummy green recipe is quick and easy and, let's be honest, nothing beats anything made with Oreos.
- 1 package of mint Oreos
- 1 12 oz. bag of green candy melts
- St. Patrick’s Day colored sprinkles
- Wax paper
1. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds, or until the chocolate is melted. Keep a close eye on the chocolate, as you don't want it to burn.
2. Once the chocolate is cool enough, dip your Oreo halfway into the chocolate and then place it into the wax paper.
3. Repeat until you have your desired amount of cookies, then shake some sprinkles onto the chocolate covered part of your cookies.
4. Let sit for at least 20 minutes until hardened and enjoy.
What is your favorite flavor of Oreo? Let us know in the comments!
Like this? You'll love these, too...
+ Taste the rainbow with these colorful cookies
+ The *luckiest* four leaf clover recipes to make for your St. Patty's Day party
+ Shake up your week with this sweet shamrock recipe
Recipe credit: Totally The Bomb.