FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Make this Pop-Tart pillow for the sweetest bed decor
Looking for new pillows? Why not make a giant, yummy-looking version of everyone’s favorite toaster pastry? You won’t even need a needle and thread for this project! Follow the instructions below to recreate this totally tasty treat.
- Beige, light pink, and brown felt
- Fabric scissors
- Polyester stuffing
- Rainbow pom poms
- White yarn
- Beige yarn
1. Draw a wavy, rectangular Pop-Tart shape on the beige felt, then cut out two identical pieces and place one on top of the other.
2. Glue both pieces together 1 ½ inches from the edge of the fabric, all the way around the beige shape. Press down firmly on the felt to make sure the pieces stay in place. Allow a few minutes for the glue to dry, and leave a small opening so you can fill the inside of the felt.
3. Using either the pink or brown felt, cut a piece slightly smaller than the original crust to make up the icing of the Pop-Tart. Then glue the icing to the middle of the crust and allow it to dry completely.
4. Fill the inside of the Pop-Tart with the polyester stuffing and then glue the opening shut.
5. To finish it off, cut pieces of beige yarn about a ½ inch long and glue them around the edges of the crust to make fork marks. Then glue some rainbow pom poms to the icing to make sprinkles!
What's your favorite Pop-Tart flavor? Share below!