FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Glam up your room with these DIY *sparkly* photo frames
Your Insta feed is flawless, so don’t you wish your room had the same vibe? Even if you print out all your best shots, displaying them can be tricky. But with these DIY glitter photo frames, you can keep up your aesthetic and relive your fave memories.
What you’ll need:
- Wooden photo frame
- Mod podge
- Sponge brush
- Optional: Paint (for chevron effect)
- Optional Washi tape (for chevron effect)
What you’ll do:
1. Cover the space you’re working in with newspaper—this DIY tends to be a little messy!
2. Optional: If you’re going for a chevron look, start by painting your picture frame with any color paint you like. But, if you want your entire frame to be covered in glitter, you can skip ahead to step number four.
3. Optional: Let the paint dry; then lay the washi tape in a chevron pattern across the frame.
4. Cover the entire frame in Mod Podge using the sponge brush.
5. Dump glitter onto the frame (the Mod Podge will help it stick).
6. Shake excess glitter onto the newspaper. If there are spots that aren’t sparkly enuogh, repeat step five.
7. Wait for the Mod Podge to dry.
8. Optional: If you opted for a chevron design, remove the washi tape.
9. Coat the entire frame in Mod Podge one more time. It acts as a sealant and will help keep your frame glistening forever.
Would you try making these *sparkly* frames? Let us know in the comments!
DIY credit: Pinterest.