FAB UP YOUR LIFE
A pretty pop-up card to give your mom for Mother's Day
You *finally* picked out the perfect present for your mom for Mother's Day. The only thing left? Snag an even more perfect card. But cards can be expensive (ugh) and tough to find one with just the right words. Avoid the struggle by making your own...plus score bonus points for putting in extra time and effort!
- Blank card
- Colored paper
1. Take a piece of paper and fold in half. Cut into a square. Then fold the square in half, and in half again. Fold your smallest square diagonally to form a triangle.
2. Round one of the edges of the triangle and unfold to create your flower. For dimension, cut along one of the petals, then overlap and tape.
3. Repeat the process to create as many flowers as you'd like. Make smaller ones in a different color to use as the insides of the flowers as well.
4. Tape the smaller flowers in the center of the larger flowers. Then tape three larger flowers together, making sure they can fold flat. Adhere to the center of the card so that it closes properly.
5. Cut out some small leaves and glue around the flowers. That's it!
What are you giving your mom for Mother's Day? Share in the comments!