FAB UP YOUR LIFE
DIY these glittery jars for the *prettiest* way to store your makeup
Who doesn't love glitter? Jazz up your makeup vanity with these super cute (and super glam) jars that you can use to store your makeup brushes, lipsticks, eyeliners or anything else you have lying around.
- Jar of any size you prefer (mason jars and candle holders both work well)
- Modge Podge
- Paint brush
- Any color of glitter you prefer
1. Make sure the jar is completely clean inside and lay down some newspapers on your work surface.
2. Take your paint brush and paint the inside of the jar with the Modge Podge so that it is completely covered. (Try to keep it as even as possible so the glitter goes on evenly also).
3. Next, pour your desired color of glitter into the jar and rotate the jar around so that the glitter doesn't clump up.
4. Flip the jar over and tap the jar so that the excess glitter falls onto the newspaper.
5. Allow several hours for the jar to dry, then put in your brushes or other makeup.
Tip: To make your jar even more glam, take some ribbon and tie it around the base of the jar or hot glue some gems on.
How do you keep your makeup organized? Let us know in the comments!
Tutorial credit: DIY Organizing.
POSTED IN fun stuff, diy, accessory, room decor, accessory, diy gifts, DIY room decor, get organized now, Real girl: Room style, friend-ify your space, give your room a facelift, boredom buster, lifestyle, room redo, DIYsjump to comments