10 cute 'n' clever summer date ideas
Summer lovin’. It doesn’t have to happen so fast... Why don’t you slow your summer down and smell the roses with one of these awesome date ideas.
1. Go to the park. A walk in the woods is great medicine for any ill, and if you have none then it’ll lift your spirits to be in nature with your cutie.
2. Grab a camera and an inanimate object – a rock with a face, a magazine, a pillow – now you’re ready to go on an adventure! Walk around with the object and document your voyage into far lands (or your neighborhood). Let your imagination be your guide. You’ll be amazed at how much you both can think of.
3. Have a beach day right at home. Get out your fave swimsuit and turn on the sprinkler, just like when you were a kid. You and your boy toy can frolic all day – you can even have a picnic on the lawn.
4. Instead of pretending to get in the water, go to the pool. Swimming is a great (and healthy!) way to spend time together. You can play games and cool off, while your relationship heats up.
5. Be creative. You can use paints or tie-dye to decorate two old tees. Work together to decorate T-shirts that you both can wear.
6. Have a soiree right at home. Have you and your boy dress up and have a dinner with flowers in your kitchen. If you ask nicely, your parents just might wait on you two.
7. Channel your inner child. Make a lemonade stand. You can make money, be business partners and have a ton of fun.
8. Get active. Show off that sporty girl side. Play Frisbee, soccer, football or capture the flag. These games are super fun and show him you’re not afraid to get down ‘n’ dirty!
9. Stargaze. Search for different constellations in the sky. Not only will your astronomy skills impress him, but looking up at the stars together is, sigh, super romantic.
10. Visit the animal shelter. If cute puppy dog eyes don’t bring out your boy’s sensitive side, nothing can. These pups and kittens will be thankful for the attention you give them, so you can have fun and feel good about it, too.
Love this post? You’ll heart these, too!
Want more ways to get GL? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr