6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Score holiday prezzies! GL's Want It, Give It, Get It, Win It Guide

Wanna get hooked up for the holidays? We’ve got everything you’ll wanna give, get and WIN. Pick your perfect prezzie…then enter for your chance to...

Can we only win one prize? And, also for the December prizes, can we only win one of those too?

hey girly! when pulling winners, we make sure they haven't won within the last several months, or even the last year. so if you win once in December, you definitely won't be chosen for another December prize Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by xueyunc on 12/12/2012 4:42:25 PM

I really want to win Smile Lol, I sound really conceited. Good luck to you all! Laughing

by xueyunc on 12/10/2012 8:33:16 PM

lol nvm my computer just loads slow ^.^ thanks for replying so fast ;D

by justrainbowz on 12/10/2012 4:57:15 PM

MY messages dont show up? Frown

by justrainbowz on 12/10/2012 4:55:54 PM

the more we enter the greater chance we have to win right? I LOVE this website even though i just found it.It gives girls like me ( who never win anything :/ ) a chance to win some cool stuff. I'm hoping for a gift card or the skin stuff... i have bad a I have a kindle so I'm going to try the magazine for 30 days.. maybe i can get it for Christmas? :3 GL TO ALL WHO ENTERED !;3

Yes, good luck!
mailyse f.

by justrainbowz on 12/10/2012 4:27:33 PM

I just want to FINALLY win something. I entered for all of them because I could use any of them. Good luck to you guys!Smile

by pbkitty1 on 12/8/2012 9:12:47 PM

i entered all of them so i hope ill win one :/

by lms229 on 12/6/2012 6:23:03 PM

I want to winthe skin care sooooooooooo bad. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ENTER!

by gin15 on 12/4/2012 6:47:19 PM

I hope I could win something;) I never won anythingFrown So at least this could show me the satisfaction!

by sugarbabe6 on 12/2/2012 6:49:12 PM

@Katie8h if you click on the sidebar on any GL page you'll see the same calender you saw in the magazine - a month's worth of prizes. But if you check out the contest area you'll see a ton MORE prizes for you to win - besides the month prizes. Does that make things clear??

by maeveso on 12/2/2012 5:08:18 PM