Bridget M.

is modding

28 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

AN HOUR AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

COMMENTS

Hey, fashionistas! Are YOU the next Jingle Ball Style Scout?

Calling all creative cuties! Do you love putting together totally original outfits? Are you an aspiring designer? Or maybe you write a fashion blog? Crayola’s Catwalk...

I don't know if I am supposed to by the set or just go online and design the outfit

Hey girl-- Visit the link in the post, design an outfit, and then follow the steps in the post to submit it. Good luck!

Kelsey H.

by SoccerLili on 11/10/2012 2:38:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Do we just design one article of clothing, or an entire outfit?? Thanks!

Hey girl, go for an entire outfit!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pookamads on 11/5/2012 6:52:17 PM

Are we supposed to design a whole outfit or just one garment? Online it'll only let me see one garment at a time on the mannequin :O I'm a bit confused...

by Rachey619 on 11/5/2012 3:22:32 PM

Are we supposed to design a whole outfit or just one garment? Online you can only see one garment at a time on the mannequin :O I'm a bit confused...

by Rachey619 on 11/5/2012 3:18:29 PM

lu cryaolaaaaa

by ANGXDP on 11/3/2012 9:29:57 PM

i am trying to register on crayola and the website won't let me. It just says that my account doesn't exist even though i got an email saying i was registered. Anyone got any ideas?

by epicforevs on 11/2/2012 6:05:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Do you know how this contest is going to be judged??? Is it going to be judged and the best selected, or is it going to be a random drawing type thing???

Hey girl, I imagine it won't be random but rather based on quality and creativity of submission. Just try your best. What you produce matters!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pifi1997 on 10/29/2012 8:30:33 PM

Just entered! This is so exciting... I hope I win!

by miki_amu_1fan on 10/28/2012 4:40:57 PM

Mod Mod MOD!!!!
On the side of my nose i have a really bad rash. I treat it with alot of stuff but nothing works! Is there a certain product you recemend? What should i do?

Hey girl,

If you have a rash, I would visit a dermatologist. They will know what's up and what to use to make it go away.

Meghan D.

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/27/2012 11:11:16 PM

heyy i wanted to know if theres a way to make these comments like private cuz ive seen other comments that say private this and then a response. how can i make them private?

Hey! well if you say to make a comment private, I can delete it and I'll just post a response Smile

Helen S.