4 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

8 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Why do guys just sit there and not make a move?

Why are guys always checking girls out, and then not doing anything about it? If a guy thinks a girl is cute, why won't he...

sorry i don't have an answer for this but I have a question I would like to ask but i don't know how... could someone help me?

by cinddy on 8/24/2013 7:39:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So I like this guy and I think that he likes me too, but we are both pretty shy. We aren't exactly friends and he is alway around his friends so i can't just go up and talk to him. How do I make a move and get him to notice me? Help!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, start out saying hi in the hallways. Even if he's with his friends he'll definitely notice you. You can also try approaching him and his friends with a couple of your friends so that there's someone to distract them while you talk to your crush.

Lauren T.

by mady104 on 8/11/2013 7:23:48 PM

So I like this guy and hes a good friend of mine and I wanna ask him out I just joined this website can someone please give me some advice. I really like this guy and I don't know what to do

by cece2018 on 8/10/2013 10:35:28 AM

MO MOD MOD MOD!
Hi! I like this guy and i want to go out with him but his really close girl thats his friend have a secret reason (that he only told one of my friends) why they both cant date! I have no idea what i should do! Now my question is: Should I go in for the kill or back off?

by Theatergirlygirl on 8/8/2013 7:52:02 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
Hi! So the guy I like asked me if we could be more than friends and he specifically invited me to go to a concert with him! Smile yay haha but it's not for another month, do you think we should do something in the meantime?? If so do you have any suggestions? Thank you so much!!

Hey girl,

Definitely see if he'd like to hang out in the mean time. Since you both like the same band, get together and exchange mix CDs of your favorite music, since that's something you have in common. Or maybe go see a movie!

xo

Caroline C.

by sophlida on 8/7/2013 12:29:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Theres this guy I really, really like. I just met him and don't know very much about him. He lives a few towns away. We are friends on facebook and I want to get to know him better. I messaged him on fb and asked him a question he said 'I am I'm kinda busy.' I want to try one more time. I really want to let him know that I want to get to know him better. What if I said...
Hey, I know you don't really know me and I don't really know you, but you seem really cool and I want to get to know you better.
Is that too forward? Would that scare him? If so, what else could I write? I'm kinda new to this whole guy stuff, so I'd really appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Hey girl! If you want to give this guy one last try, go for it! Just be prepared that if he still seems distant, it might be time to give this one up.

Melissa T.

by 18klevelandm on 8/6/2013 2:52:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey so I am 13 and my mom has been trying to get me to wear make up and I don't know why. I don't feel comfortable wearing it yet. I honestly thought it would be the other way around and her trying to not make me wear make up. What should I do I don't want to wear it! (onnly "those" kind of girls wear make up at my school) And I honestly don't think I would be pretty with make up, like that it would make me less attractive. Any advice... Please??

Hey girlie! Your mom might just want to make sure you know she's okay with you wearing makeup.  It's never a bad idea to practice applying makeup for when you're older, so use this opportunity to compromise.  Let your mom know you don't really want to wear it out of the house, but you'd be okay practicing with some mascara and eyeliner to get the hang of them.  That way, you're making your mom happy without being uncomfortable in public! xoxo

Kate G.

by #1partier on 8/6/2013 12:52:36 PM

hey! so i have this really really really big dream. i am a singer-songwriter (also play 3 instruments). the one thing i want more than anything is for people to hear and be connected by my music. if I sent a vid of me playing and singing an original song would it possibly be put on GL online or in the mag...? thanks Smile

Hey chica! Right now, we only accept poetry, short fiction, and articles from GL girls, but if you want to submit some of your songs as poetry, send it in to youwroteit@girlslife.com! xoxo

Kate G.

by iskate100 on 8/6/2013 10:38:55 AM

That's true, it's just like how a girl can check out a hot guy but not make any move on him because it's fun to just check out hot guys!

Hey girls! Need advice on guys, school, sports, friends, or life in general? Become a fan of my advice page!

by 1cindercinder3 on 8/6/2013 8:30:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
ok so me and my ex broke up 6 months ago. we went out for a year! and just recently he began texting me again. first! I didn't make the first move he did. Does this mean he likes me again? or wants to start going out again? We went on a hike a couple days ago too. Just me and him! it wasnt awkward at all. or does he just want to be friends. i still love him. and I feel like since he talked to me first this time he must have some feelings, right? or wrong?

Hey chica! It sounds like you're ready to jump back into a relationship with this guy, but he may just want to be friends.  The only way you'll know for sure it by talking to him about it.  If you're willing to put yourelf out there and let him know you still have feelings for him, you should be ready for a positive response OR a negative one.  If you don't want to do that, you can wait and see if he brings it up himself! xoxo

Kate G.