AN HOUR AGO BREAKING NEWS—it's time to check out #VivianAppleNeedsAMiracle! #BookClub: http://t.co/eoPqEcaB0O pic.twitter.com/po5EJXjgi5

2 HOURS AGO QUIZ! Could you cut it in the Wild West? Find out if you've got what it takes here: http://t.co/yEHkTE22s1 pic.twitter.com/xKoV7Hnhjk

2 HOURS AGO Umm, has anyone seen my time turner? I think I missed the Hogwarts Express #BackToHogwarts

COMMENTS

4 ways to keep up your workout routine when it's wicked hot outside

The summer heat is at its peak right now, but that doesn’t mean that you should put your workout aside. We’ve got tons of tips on...

Need advice like...now!? Come contact me "vikiwasawoo" in the advice queens, and ill get back to you ASAP.! Xoxo

by vikiwasawoo on 8/4/2013 10:07:55 PM

On the site there are workouts for me to do but they say I will get a bikini body or something... but doing the workout once doesn't do. So how daily do I have to workout for it to effect me at all?
Thanks... (:

Hey girl! Try working out 3 or 4 times a week for a few weeks- any workout takes time to show the results! xoxo

Kate G.

by Anicole00 on 8/2/2013 12:45:03 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!

I've been sweating a lot lately under my arms, what gives? I use antiperspirant/deodorant, but it still happens. Does shaving help this issue?

Hey girlie,

Shaving might help you be less hot, and it will
reduce odor from your sweat as well. You could also talk to your mom about
using a prescription strength deodorant!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/25/2013 8:21:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

I like this guy (but I'm past the obsessive stage) and we've chatted on Facebook pretty much every day since school let out and we have really normal, casual conversations. I'd like to do something with him (casual-ish, like the fair or something) so how could I ask him without coming across as ... idk weird? Also do you think he likes me if he takes the time to chat with me often? Thx in advance ;)

Hey! Since it sounds like you guys have a good repoire going, it wouldn't sound weird at all for you to see if he wants to go to the park or a movie, maybe even in a group to take some of the pressure off. I think he definitely likes you as a friend since he talks to you so much, you'll just have to hang out and see if something more develops Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/25/2013 8:10:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

I just did a REALLY intense two hour volleyball serving camp and now my shoulder is really sore!! I also have the same camp tomorrow so what are some good ideas of how to make it not sore. (BTW i already took Motrin an hour ago and have been icing my shoulder but its not working)

Hey! Try a hot bath, or even just a heating pad, and be sure to gently stretch it before bed and when you wak up. Here's some more tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/07/25/Workouts-The-right-way-to-cool-down.aspx

Helen S.

by Ash166 on 7/25/2013 8:03:10 PM

(: !!

by ssglgirl on 7/25/2013 7:31:04 PM

Feeling down? Give yourself a pep talk! Take 20 seconds to remind yourself of some of the things that make you so awesome! You’ll feel much better!

What does your bedroom look like?

It's okay to drink two or more energy drinks a day.

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.