AN HOUR AGO Nighty-night, #GLgirls! Get some beauty sleep (not that ya need it)! 😘

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Can you keep a secret? http://t.co/NQKGWoDgbw http://t.co/J2Z99BGiyi

3 HOURS AGO Make-your-own makeup is super trendy right now: http://t.co/rDGsnJpsrg

COMMENTS

Self tanners we can't survive without this summer

Your mom, your dad, your friends and even your grandma lecture you over and over again about how bad UV rays are for your skin...

how do i take care of my face?

Hey girlie,

You can use bronzers
on your face, and there are self tanning lotions and tinted moisturizers that
are specifically for faces, too Smile

Meghan D.

by Alexa:) on 7/18/2013 10:53:09 PM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:16:42 AM

I think Jergens is one of the best self tanners I"ve used. I'm really pale, and it gives me a good glow, without turning orange. Also, it doesn't leave streaks. (lightest one)

by prettypinkelephants on 7/2/2013 9:13:38 PM

I like having a porcelain complexion I think tan looks good but when I say tan I mean like a natural olive tan
I cant' stand it like it's one of my pet peeves when a girl is so tan she's orange when I go to the pool and there's a girl there who's Snooki tan acting like she's all that I'm like really? how is looking like a carrot attractive?
what I mean to say is please don't over tan and if your gonna use a tanning lotion make sure it's a good brand

by redvelvetluv on 7/2/2013 8:08:09 PM

Calling all girls! Do you love beauty and fashion? Need someone to answer your fashion/beauty/shopping questions? I'm here! Join club Ultimate Beauty Guru!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/2/2013 4:12:01 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who loves music!!! Come join the club "ipod owners" We talk about anything music related! Come join the fun today!

by Ralinia on 7/2/2013 10:47:59 AM

Cut your nail biting habit by always keeping a fresh manicure. Messing them up would just be tragic!

You plan a day with your BFF full of outdoor fun, and out of nowhere it starts to rain! What do you do?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.