4 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

6 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

Self tanners we can't survive without this summer

Your mom, your dad, your friends and even your grandma lecture you over and over again about how bad UV rays are for your skin...

how do i take care of my face?

Hey girlie,

You can use bronzers
on your face, and there are self tanning lotions and tinted moisturizers that
are specifically for faces, too Smile

Meghan D.

by Alexa:) on 7/18/2013 10:53:09 PM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:16:42 AM

I think Jergens is one of the best self tanners I"ve used. I'm really pale, and it gives me a good glow, without turning orange. Also, it doesn't leave streaks. (lightest one)

by prettypinkelephants on 7/2/2013 9:13:38 PM

I like having a porcelain complexion I think tan looks good but when I say tan I mean like a natural olive tan
I cant' stand it like it's one of my pet peeves when a girl is so tan she's orange when I go to the pool and there's a girl there who's Snooki tan acting like she's all that I'm like really? how is looking like a carrot attractive?
what I mean to say is please don't over tan and if your gonna use a tanning lotion make sure it's a good brand

by redvelvetluv on 7/2/2013 8:08:09 PM

Calling all girls! Do you love beauty and fashion? Need someone to answer your fashion/beauty/shopping questions? I'm here! Join club Ultimate Beauty Guru!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/2/2013 4:12:01 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who loves music!!! Come join the club "ipod owners" We talk about anything music related! Come join the fun today!

by Ralinia on 7/2/2013 10:47:59 AM