36 MINUTES AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving:

1 HOURS AGO The best (and worst) foods to eat this #Thanksgiving:

Bomb-tastic treats: Trick out your Bomb Pop

Start your Fourth of July fun with a bang. And no, we’re not talking fireworks. Today’s National Bomb Pop Day, where one week before we...

by Emilicious on 6/28/2013 1:19:49 AM

I have a club called RIP Hachiko and I uploaded a new pic
but it's still the old one can you please check it for me? Smile
thanks tons

Hey girlie, your pic will be approved by our profile mod soon!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 6/27/2013 9:06:43 PM

I have this club called RIP Hachiko and I changed the pic but its still the old one can you please check it for me? thanks so much Smile

hey! Here's some info that I hope helps!

How do I update my club's info and post a status update?

After your club has been approved by our mods, you can update your club by clicking on the 'Edit' button next to the 'Invite Someone' button. Clicking 'Edit' will take you to the club update form, where you can change your club's description and your officers' names and titles (but not your club name!). Once you've finished making your changes, click the 'Update Club' button to save them and make them go live. If you want to save your progress but not make your changes live just yet, click 'Approve and Save' and continue working.

How do I choose my icon?

Choose an icon you think best represents your club’s theme from any free image website. The more unique, the better. And remember, no personal pics!

I’ve found my icon. Now what?

Save the image to your desktop or a folder that you can easily access. Next, click on “Browse” next to “Upload New Icon”. Locate your image where you previously saved it and then click on your image to select it. Be sure that the image is a square 100 x 100 pixels wide, or it might get smushed.

I uploaded my icon, but I got a GL logo instead. What gives?

If you’re seeing the GL logo, your icon was not approved. Double-check the following:

1. Make sure it’s not a personal pic.

2. Make sure it’s appropriate to share with all your fellow GL babes.

3. If you're not uploading a 100 x 100 image, make sure the file size isn't too large (think under 50k).

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 6/27/2013 8:59:45 PM

I don't celebrate the 4th of July, I'm Canadian and live in Canada. We have Canada Day on July 1st. Smile

by hermionegirl12 on 6/27/2013 8:50:07 PM

by myfatsquirrel on 6/27/2013 6:42:03 PM

Hey girls! if you love the TV series Grimm please join or check out my Grimm 4 ever club in the club we discuss the characters the creatures and the show its self so if you like Grimm please don't be afraid to join Smile

by redvelvetluv on 6/27/2013 5:29:59 PM

I'm so disappointing as of right now the weather here is supposed to be terrible on the 4th of July :-( I was really looking forward to it this year too..I hope the weather changes!!!

by maggie183 on 6/27/2013 2:16:44 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!