3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

What's so weird about having guy friends?

I have more friends who are boys than girls. My girlfriends tease me about this and say I’m weird. Dear Just Friends, Nothing is wrong with having friends who...

MOD! this is out of topic but I'm gonna ask anyway, me and my friends, will go to mall next week (FRIDAY), but I'm not sure if my parents would allow me because my grandmother is in the hospital, but in that hospital, children under 14 is NOT ALLOWED, well, I'm under 14 but do you think that my parents would allow me if I ask permission?????

Hey girlie, your parents will probably allow you to go to the mall then, but you should keep in mind what's more important right now. Your mom or dad's mother isn't in good health, so you should try to be there for any comforting that they might need. The mall and your friends are not going anywhere, but these moments with your family are priceless. Try to be mature about the situation. I hope your grandmother gets better! xx

Jess D.

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 7/5/2013 5:23:00 AM

HELP! I'm ready to date, but my dad isn't quite ready to let me just yet. My crush likes me but he isn't allowed to date either! Im 13 btw. What do I do?

by Gabbyygracee_ on 6/29/2013 11:39:57 PM

My BGF or best guy friend ad I are really close. I used to like him a lot but then I stopped liking him. I found out that he likes me but now I'm starting to like him again. I want to ask him if he really likes me but I don't know how to ask him. And if he says yes, what do I do?

by Volleyballchick79 on 6/3/2013 4:55:51 PM

Mod Mod
So, of course there is a guy... we're friends. I had a crush on him for a few months. last day of school he asked my best friend for my number. text me for the past few days. tells me he likes me, and I tell him I like him. he texts me some more. then all the sudden, stops. i feel like i've been way to obsessive about this. he always text me first. I have yet to text him first. i just don't want to be annoying, or desperate, or clingy. I don't know whether to text him, leave him be or what? Its been a few days since I've heard from him. And it seems that hes always on facebook... so I don't think hes too busy. I guess i'm just worried. Any advice on what to do about this situation?
Thanks bunches!

Hey chica! If you like him, I wouldn't just text him "what's up", have something specific to say. Don't be afraid to text first, because it's not clingy as long as you don't text him every day. Wait a few days since you last spoke, and then say something like "Hey, what's up with you for tonight? I really want to see (insert movie), I was thinking of getting a group together to go. You in?" Very chill, very not clingy or desperate - just a fun girl suggesting a fun activity. If he still ignores you, just move on. A lot of guys text girls and then stop suddenly to keep them wanting more, or to make you feel like you have to work for their attention - don't fall for it! If he cares, he'll text - if he doesn't, find a new crush, cuz' this one's way too dramatic.

Hannah M

by brenlxl on 6/3/2013 2:35:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So me and my BF have been going out for 2 months! Longest relationship ive ever had and he was my first kiss! We only kissed once because we didnt want to rush anything and PDA is like illegal at our school. Its summer time and we are going into High School. Neither of us have cars and we only have our phone numbers. Im worried that in 9th grade we will lose each other in the bigger crowd of people! And also we've only talked to each other once since school got out (a week ago) and I am lways nervous about texting him first! He's on vacay and is out of the state. Its a vacay i dont want to disturb him but he has been on facebook (not very often but enough for me to know about it) and before we were going out he was going out with another girl a year older. My friend told me he loved her so much and they kissed everyday. but that was a long time ago and idk why im worried. But i dont want to break up with him but idk how to ask questions that are important.

Hey girl! Just keep building a friendship with him. You can text him and let him know you're missing him and hoping he has a good vacation. Nothing too big, but enough to let him know you like him. The more you talk the better you will get to know each other and build a stronger bond. Have a great summer!

xo

Taeler L.

by LunaEstrellas on 6/1/2013 12:53:57 PM

MODMODMOD
The guy I like is my friend but we only hang out at school. I think he likes he but im not sure. What are some signs that he does?

hey! You can tell someone likes you if they try to hang out with you a lot, if they smile at you all the time, if they say things like "who do you like?" or "your boyfriend's so lucky" and if they break the touch barrier like casually patting you on the back.

Helen S.

by Macaw4eva on 5/30/2013 8:56:26 PM

by Emilicious on 5/29/2013 9:14:32 PM

Hello raspberry truffles please join or at least check out my RIP Hachiko club
it would mean so much to me to get more members in the club
Hachiko is this famous dog in Japan he is best known for his loyalty toward his master
whom he would wait for at the train station everyday but sadly one day Hachikos owner passed away but loyal Hachiko still waited everyday for ten years until he himself passed away too
the people in Japan fell in love with Hachiko and his loyalty so they built a bronze statue of him at the train station where he would wait for his master please check this club out if your a fan of Hachiko or if you love animals in general

by redvelvetluv on 5/29/2013 7:48:59 PM

I have one really close guy friend..he really is one of my best friends. He is just SO much more easy going, doesn't buy into any drama and just says what's on his mind..it's actually really refreshing talking to him as apposed to my girl friends. I don't think there is anything weird with having a lot of guy friends and I totally agree that whoever is giving you a hard time about it is clearly just jealous.

by maggie183 on 5/29/2013 3:48:48 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!!Homeschooling is awesome, but it can be tough. Come join the club "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" It is currently active and has a lot of fun stuff going on! We talk about anything and everything! Come join the fun today! Smile

by Ralinia on 5/29/2013 11:13:53 AM