11 MINUTES AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

AN HOUR AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

2 HOURS AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

COMMENTS

3 pedi gross-outs--and how to avoid them

One of our favorite summer treats is a pedicure, but just because they feel amazing and make your toes look super chic doesn’t mean they...

I'm flat footed, what type of shoes will help hide it?, please help.

Hey! What's most important is tht your feet are comfortable. You def don't want to hurt your feet by forcing them to arch with the wrong shoes. Next time you're shoping, ask the sales person what he or she

Helen S.

by _karen_ on 6/29/2013 4:40:48 PM

My ears always plug up. Its not from water or air pressure, but like I'll smile or something and it'll plug up and I can't hear out of it very well. Sometimes it'll go away fast, but other times it lasts what seems like FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! hELP!!!!!

Hey girlie, talk to your doctor. You could have fluid in your ears or something else going on that the doctor can fix.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 6/3/2013 6:40:19 PM

I ABSOLUTELY HATE INGROWN NAILS!!!THEY HURT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!
xoxo GL

by pinterest on 5/30/2013 5:52:47 PM

Please help! If you have light blond hair on you legs, should you shave? short very light brown and short blond? If so, how should I tell my mom? She says I shouldn't until I need to. All my friends do.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

Hey girlie! Don't shave if you don't want to, but if you're feeling like you do want to start, talk to your mom and express that your leg hair makes you feel self conscious. Hopefully she'll understand! xx

Hannah M

by lil'beautylover27 on 5/29/2013 2:44:51 AM

by Emilicious on 5/28/2013 10:05:29 PM

Fashion FYI
Need any fashion help or ideas on how to dress for an occasion then just join this club! Also if you need advice on anything else you also can ask me here!!!!!!!!

by Abbison28 on 5/28/2013 4:04:36 PM