Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

8 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

9 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

3 ways to get out of an awkward sitch with your crush

Embarrassing yourself in front of your crush is every girl’s worst nightmare and, unfortunately, a place far too many of us have been. You trip right in...

Okay so, I am an altar server and I always serve with the same people, unless I sub for someone. There is a boy named Brad who is a couple of years older then me. He is totally gorgeous, and he has the sweetest personality? The thing is, we don't talk much, and I'm not sure if he likes me or not. He gives me mixed signals, he doesn't talk much to me (I'm not the only one, he is just quiet I guess) but he always smiles at me, and at Mass, when we pray, we all hold hands, he always holds my hand a couple seconds longer. How do I start a convo with him? Maybe get his number? Please help!

by CarolineElizabeth on 6/10/2013 6:59:22 PM

My older brother plays baseball, and one of his friends has a little brother that is my age. He has all of the qualities that I look for in a guy. We haven't really had a real conversation. Apparently, his parents say that he is shy, but I am too. I don't have the confidence to talk to him. But now, baseball is over, and if I want to talk to him, I have to wait months. What do I do?

by CarolineElizabeth on 6/10/2013 6:50:46 PM

my crush knows i like him we used to talk and stuff but that he knows i liked him for 3 years he is being awkward when i look at him for a second he gets mad. its been 4 days like this. what should i do? i have to to a project with him.

by nata7780 on 6/1/2013 3:06:20 PM

Ok my dads friends son, I'll call him Tom, is my crush.But the thing is he's kinda stupid like climbing on dangerous rocks kind of stupid.But I can't stop liking him!And I'm not sure he even likes me at all! Is it time for a new crush?

by lemonpop444 on 5/27/2013 10:56:51 PM

MOD
Okay, I have this sort of awkward situation... there's a junior at my school (I'm a freshman) who I like a lot, and about a month ago he started sitting next to me on the bus most days. I feel sort of stupid being the awkward freshman liking him. Also, he talks to a lot of other freshman girls... and sophomore girls... and junior girls... and basically every girl. Anyway, he's actually pretty nice, but he always does this thing when we're on the bus where he pokes me in the boob everyday, mostly just to annoy me (which it does). When I tell him to stop he stops but he does it a few minutes later and the next day too.... what can I do to make him completely stop without exploding?

Hey! You have to tell an adult. He cannot touch you that way and he will stop completely if you tell someone. I know you can do it! Good luck!

Helen S.

by GoldenGirl113 on 5/18/2013 4:36:56 PM

I like this guy and i told him i did. He's sixteen and i'm fourteen. He said he possibly likes someone but i don't know who it is. He flirts with everyone including me. Is there a possiblity that he could like me?

Hey Girlie! There is def a possibility that he likes you, especially because he is telling you that he likes "someone" but I would play hard to get.  Especially because he is two years older than you.

Elizabeth K.

by StageBlaze99 on 5/9/2013 10:03:06 PM

didip, I don't have a lot of experience with guys (more like NONE) but he seems like a player to me. The fact that he has a girlfriend and is texting you like that seems a little suspicious. Maybe after the girlfriend moves away you could try out a relationship. There is also the whole 'he wants to BE with you thing'. Hormones...

by beautiful_me13 on 5/6/2013 8:40:27 PM

Hi I need advice<3I'm in 8th, back 4th grade I moved to a new school. I sat across from 2guys and 2girls(me and her). He lended over to the girl and then she pointed a me and said, " YOU LIKE HER?!" I was like ew, but then I got to know him and I liked him too. It got worst in 5th grade I was like he is so cute and funny ! I didn't like him any more when we went to 6th grade, in 7th i thought about about him, not like i did, thouAbout 3 weeks ago my sis and I went to our school's dance. He was there. My sis said I think he still likes u b/c of the way he was acting. I started to like him . next week was fair in my city. He was there. I was trying to ignore him to ignore any thing weird. My sis said our friend went and got him! I saw nothing.Turned back in relief. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I saw him and he smiled at me, I smiled back then getting mad realizing she got him! That day was weird, but she said he likes too bc of the way he looks at me, do u believe that? What do I do?

by kacieluvs2dance on 5/6/2013 5:02:43 PM

MOD!!! I was texting this guy from my school over the weekend. he was being very nice and sweet. he was saying things like he wished I was with him, that I was in his arms, that he could kiss me he called me baby a lot and several times i wmplied that be wanted to BE with me (you know like that) and i went along with it because i really do like him. but he has a gf and my friend says that he used to talk to her like that.i do know that his gf is moving soon and that she most likely already knows. i just dont know whats going on and im not sure what ti do because i do really like him. PLEASE HELP ME MOD!!!!!!!

by didip on 5/6/2013 12:01:40 AM

Hey! If you clicked on this article you might be interested in my club Legit Boy Advice! Its just like it sounds, me and my team give you advice with the best of our ability about guys! Now, this isn't just any other old boy club, this is also a place were you can ask real boys..YES real boys! I have 5 brothers (yes I know, cray cray!) and I am POSITIVE I have each age group you have questions for! So come stop by! I will personally do the favor of asking them your questions about ANYTHING! Hope you join! *Positions are also open!*

by Chloe<3 on 5/5/2013 9:59:22 PM