10 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

11 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

12 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Get those bullies out of your head: Tune out the torturers

We know how hard it is to deal with bullies. Hearing that you’re fat, ugly, or unfashionable can really mess with your head. If you...

Last year, this girl ,who I will call P, bullied me for no good reason. We were friends and our personalities clashed, but I didn't think it was a big deal. Then she and two other girls wrote me nasty notes, sent me mean emails, and I sat alone at lunch. I didn't tell my mom unit the end of the year, and they did this throughout the year starting around October. She did pagents (no offense to pagent girls, I'm sure you are all nicer than her Smile and she thought she was better than me for some reason. Then she turned my friends against me. She is now Parton the popular crowd, and is even worse. She is nice to me, and expects to be my BFF. I just am polite and mostly ignore her. Really, if you think you might be being bullied, tell someone. It will make you feel better even if you are just overreacting,

by Sportsbeautylife on 7/29/2013 2:23:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Please help me. I'm so scared right now. One of my close friends admitted to thinking about suicide or running away. I was bored, so I decided to ask my friends why they liked me. This friend said: "because you saved me from myself". Turns out, as soon as she met me, her depression went away. Unknowingly, I saved her life. That's such a scary thought...I didn't even know about it. I guess I just need someone to talk to. My mom won't listen to me. She likes to keep me in a "bubble" and she doesn't think talking about suicide or bullying or swearing is appropriate. But it IS real! All of those things have affected me. I'm under so much pressure. I'm helping people online and in real life. Everyone expects me to be strong, but I cry myself to sleep.

Hey beautiful_me13, well I'm happy you were able to save your friend from suicide. Yep, it can be really scary. You feel so strongly about this, imagine how you friends felt. It's okay to cry sometimes, in fact it can be very good. It's much better to get your feelings out, and if crying helps you do that, then by all means cry. Let the people you help know how important they are to you. Maybe explain to them how they help you too. That way you two can work together to make each other feel better, and some of the pressure will be lifted off of you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by beautiful_me13 on 7/22/2013 12:09:59 AM

Hey so last year I was with this guy who kept pressuring me to have sex and when I wouldn't he became abusive I broke up with him after that and later on I moved on to high school so we didn't go to the same school anymore(He flunked a grade so he's a year behind me) but next year he's coming to the high school I go to and one of my friends who talks to him because he's friends with his sister said that he was going to try to get back with me again. I don't want to get back with him and I'm a little scared of him. What should I do? I can't tell anyone because I have no proof and he said if I tell anyone he'll just deny it

Hey girlie, this is a serious issue. You should definitely talk to your parents about this matter as well as your school counselor or anyone who is on the administrative staff. Take action in making sure you are safe and comfortable next year. You don't need proof. Your word should be enough. Good luck with everything! xx

Jess D.

by Dizzy Little Dreamer on 7/5/2013 1:28:32 AM

HI ok so I think what will help you is to listen to music it all ways helps me if I am felling bad or not good and when im SAD

by dotsongirl11 on 6/12/2013 10:36:08 PM

theres this girl in my class who used to be fake nice to me, but randomly stopped and now treats me like crap. Anyway, when she was "nice" to me, she told me about this guy she really likes. She said she texts him all the time and stuff. shes kinda....obsessive though. She likes ALL of his pictures, and comments all the time and does stuff like that. I dont think he knows she likes him though, and i dont think he likes her back. Im not completely sure though, because she flirts with him ALL the time. The problem is, i like him too. Im not popular, and I've heard rumors that people i thought liked me secretly dont, so im insecure now. i dont expect him to like me, but i really dont want him to like her. Shes mean and talks about EVERYONE (even her friends) behind their back, but when she talks to the guy, shes an angel. Its so ANNOYING. Ugh sorry. I just need advice on what to do!!!!

Hey girl! I know you like him, but I wouldn't get in this girl's way. She seems like a huge bully, and she'll get what's coming to her, but it's best to just not get involved in any way. It's better to have a few close friends and know that they care about you, and if you hear that they don't, confront them about it. Say that you want to make sure you're not doing anything to upset them, and you'd rather they be honest with you about how they're feeling. The girl sounds awful, but don't worry - just steer clear, and you'll be okay. xx

Hannah M

by lilmissamazing on 6/4/2013 10:57:45 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:Join Beauty134ever club. The name of the club is Girly Things and we talk about girly things. I hope you join the club and have fun! Smile

by Beauty134ever on 6/1/2013 1:00:08 AM

Hey babe- you NEED to tell someone ASAP.  Your parents would be more dissapointed if they found out you didn't tell anyone...and they will find out.  They will be proud of you for taking the innitiative to confront them.  You NEED to tell them ASAP.
Elizabeth K.

by ride2liveforever on 5/26/2013 9:54:39 PM

Hi! So I've got this problem that's been bugging me for a couple weeks.
A little less than a month ago, my bff slept over. We got some taco bell late, and she got meat. We talked for a while like always, and then we went to sleep. She was on the top bunk of my bed. Then, super early, she woke up. I asked her if she was okay, and in reply she kinda...puked. Like, projectile. All over my desk, floor, stuffed animals. Ever since then, I've had some serious troubles. My family doesn't think what happened is a big deal, but to me it kinda is. When my mom had cancer last year, I had to hold her bucket. And I guess this came with bad memories. Anyways, every night before I go to bed I can't not think about it, reeling. And now I don't like it when my friend sleeps over. It freaks me out, even though I know it's not likely to happen again. And since I homeschool, she one of my only friends. We were so close, and i'm letting this get between us. What do I do?
Help! ModSmile

Hey girlie! Gosh, that's awful. I would talk to your mom or dad about it - they might be able to bestow some wisdom that will make you feel better. I would also pause. Your friend hasn't done anything wrong, other than order a meat taco. I know it's gross and conjures up all these awful memories for you, but try to step in her shoes - it's not really fair to distance yourself from her for this bodily function she can't control. I would start off by hanging out with her in places that aren't your bedroom, and try to slowly move on and forget about the whole fiasco. Time heals all wounds. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M