AN HOUR AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

2 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

3 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

The $1 tinted moisturizer we can't live without

A product that moisturizes, protects, conceals, bronzes and costs just a buck? This dream cream may sound too good to be true, but e.l.f. Essential Tinted moisturizer...

omg i love all the e.l.f products i got their blush,eye shadow and moisturizer they have almost every thing. The highest price they have is $6. And the products r AMAZING.

by gibsonariana on 7/22/2013 1:24:08 PM

Love this! It's great because you don't have to cake it on in the summer, a thin layer is fine. I hate feeling sticky wearing all that moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation, and everything.

by ivy shimmer on 6/1/2013 8:19:11 PM

omg! this article is so crazy! I JUST bought this yesterday and loveeee it!

by xoxojillianxo on 4/22/2013 9:39:30 PM

MOD! Do you know if I can buy this anywhere other than the ELF website? I don't have a credit card so I can't order it online...

Hey girlie, I bet a lot of drugstores carry ELF products. I know for sure that Target does.

Lauren T.

by rocketqueenxo on 4/21/2013 8:36:03 PM

Im so buying this! I can't wait

by ToxicCrayon on 4/21/2013 8:04:58 PM

I've tried this and loved it! You should totally get it, elf is a very affordable, decent quality brand!

by WinnieGirlie on 4/21/2013 7:24:27 PM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. You’ll look made up in a flash, and it’ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!