1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 win a Juicy Couture Lacey Multi Photoreal bag from @Kohls: http://t.co/7RORYyYwPk

16 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

16 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

COMMENTS

How to make any outfit chic: Add a blazer

Blazers: You’ve prolly got at least one in your closet, and if not, you definitely should! Gone are the days of the stuffy suit jacket. Enter: The...

Mod mod mod
I have dark green pants with darker green patterns. What should I wear them with? I also have the same problem with really light pink pants with white patterns. Thanks

Hey! go with a neutral top to make the color stand out, like grey or white.

Helen S.

by heyheyheyz on 5/4/2013 2:12:55 PM

Have you ever been left out because you were weird or would rather read a book then go to the mall then this is the club for you. In the Nerdy Chick club we will discuss everything from books to tips to get good grades to your self-esteem. Please join. Thanks Smile

by Sundaygirl on 4/18/2013 11:11:44 PM

by Emilicious on 4/18/2013 10:00:10 PM

Thanks Helen S.! Smile

by cjw_16 on 4/18/2013 9:40:48 PM

cut, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:55:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! Do you have any good recommendations for subtle but a sparkly clear kind of eyeshadow? If it's inexpensive but good quality that would be great! Thanks (:

Hey! I like cover girl Smile

Helen S.

by cjw_16 on 4/18/2013 6:47:01 PM

Cute, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:39:11 PM

Cute, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:38:45 PM

Cute, I need these!!!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:37:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a plain black blazer. How can make it look not so bussinessy?

hey! a chunky brooch would jazz it up nicely Smile

Helen S.

by txtingirl on 4/18/2013 4:53:26 PM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.