8 HOURS AGO Hey #GLgirls, all ready for Monday tomorrow? Yeah, neither are we. 😝#PetitionForALongerWeekendd

9 HOURS AGO #Poll: Where's your dream weekend getaway? 😎 Tweet us back!

10 HOURS AGO Still working on that homework? 📚📝 Here's how to stop procrastinating—nowhttp://t.co/0Ur9J29VwZwZ

COMMENTS

How to make any outfit chic: Add a blazer

Blazers: You’ve prolly got at least one in your closet, and if not, you definitely should! Gone are the days of the stuffy suit jacket. Enter: The...

Mod mod mod
I have dark green pants with darker green patterns. What should I wear them with? I also have the same problem with really light pink pants with white patterns. Thanks

Hey! go with a neutral top to make the color stand out, like grey or white.

Helen S.

by heyheyheyz on 5/4/2013 2:12:55 PM

Have you ever been left out because you were weird or would rather read a book then go to the mall then this is the club for you. In the Nerdy Chick club we will discuss everything from books to tips to get good grades to your self-esteem. Please join. Thanks Smile

by Sundaygirl on 4/18/2013 11:11:44 PM

by Emilicious on 4/18/2013 10:00:10 PM

Thanks Helen S.! Smile

by cjw_16 on 4/18/2013 9:40:48 PM

cut, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:55:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! Do you have any good recommendations for subtle but a sparkly clear kind of eyeshadow? If it's inexpensive but good quality that would be great! Thanks (:

Hey! I like cover girl Smile

Helen S.

by cjw_16 on 4/18/2013 6:47:01 PM

Cute, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:39:11 PM

Cute, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:38:45 PM

Cute, I need these!!!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:37:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a plain black blazer. How can make it look not so bussinessy?

hey! a chunky brooch would jazz it up nicely Smile

Helen S.

by txtingirl on 4/18/2013 4:53:26 PM

Cut your nail biting habit by always keeping a fresh manicure. Messing them up would just be tragic!

You plan a day with your BFF full of outdoor fun, and out of nowhere it starts to rain! What do you do?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.