10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Expert Q&A: Everything you ever wanted to know about faith and the Bible, answered!

What’s your purpose in life? Check. How can you grow closer with your family? How can you grow closer to God? Check and check. If...

-sigh- I can't say I really like or dislike this post. It influences us to get closer to God, which matches most of the common religions, but I feel that with all the religion diversity this article didn't cover territory well. It seems to be saying that any religion is fine... which I don't completely agree with. I think that everyone should try their hardest to find THE true church, and as long as we look for it, we'll be fine.
I mean this sincerely: Go ahead and correct me. I'll try and understand your view.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 7/8/2013 3:10:28 PM

i honestly do NOT like this post. GL, keep religion of your site. Not everyone is Christian

Note from GL: The views expressed here are of one expert in response to questions about Easter, a Christian holiday. Girlslife.com and Girls' Life magazine welcomes girls of all faiths and beliefs—this is just one point of view.

Elizabeth K.

by epicforevs on 5/13/2013 4:41:11 PM

GL, tbh I don't love this post. I personally don't believe in God and am not religious in any way. As a website for ALL girls i don't feel that you should pedal a certain religion. When other people read this I know that they will say "Gl isn't pedaling a certain religion, they are just supporting Christians." But here's the thing when you read an article in a magazine or on one of your favorite blogs or websites they influence you. And Gl knows this and I think that religion is something that should be left off of Gl.

by gracezoom144 on 4/28/2013 12:10:46 AM

i love this!!!!! As a christian, spreading God's word is very very very important to me. It's nice that GL doesn't force it on people but still brings it up, because it is a very important issue. Thanks, Girl's Life!!!!!

by fashionista9400 on 4/19/2013 6:21:24 PM

Thanks for posting this article GL! I may not agree with everything you have said, but I certainly like hearing about the Christian bible for a change! The media is full of stories about the Quran and other books from different religions, especially where I live, so its really refreshing to hear about Christianity!
The point in this is that anyone of any religious denomination can take this article and apply it to their own life.
Good for you GL! Thank you very much! Kelsey H.

by aislinn120 on 4/13/2013 10:08:31 PM

Good job GL for showing your beliefs in the open, anymore people don't tell anybody their religion anymore because a bunch of people put it down because its not their religion. Kelsey H.

by HockeyLuver on 4/13/2013 2:16:59 PM

I'm not really religious, but I think its pretty cool GL isn't afraid of posting stuff like this. Lot of people are so anti religion. I remember my friend got in trouble for saying "bless you" after someone sneezed at school!

by Chloe<3 on 4/13/2013 1:49:26 PM

I didn't realize that GL talked about religion! I love it!

by imaginer on 4/13/2013 12:38:40 PM

Thanks GL, thanks God, for showing me the Rock Solid Bible

by C8Coolest on 4/13/2013 11:50:39 AM

THANK YOU GL for posting this!!!!!!!!!!! You did such an amazing thing and I love you guys for it! You rock!

by ralinia on 4/13/2013 10:53:50 AM