16 MINUTES AGO How are you spending time with your family this holiday weekend? Tell us in emojis! 🐶🚲📷 💅

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

Your 5-minute nighttime skincare routine

We’re here to help you figure out that whole beauty sleep thing. One of the best things you can do to get (and keep!) clear skin is...

So I'm donating a lot of my long hair to Locks of Love in less than 2 weeks and I was wondering if there were any cute hairstyles for short hair that are simple and don't take a lot of time? Thank you <3

Hey girlie,

Meghan D.

by brenna79 on 4/13/2013 11:40:49 PM

Before bedtime, I just cleanse my face and apply some pure aloe vera gel. It's soothing, healing, and I wake up with great skin that is refreshed in the morning.

by beautifulfacial on 4/10/2013 11:03:12 AM

Great selection of products. Some of them are pricey but some arent. Has anyone used any of the products and really like and would recommend them?

by fashionqn on 4/8/2013 10:50:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! I have a huge crush on my friend's best guy friend. She doesn't like him and she is going to try and find out if he likes me. I'm just nervous about how he will respond. I really like him. I'd also like to talk to him more but I'm scared i will annoy him. Advice?

Hey girlie, don't be nervous. If he doesn't like you then you can stop wasting time on him and move on to someone who does like you. Ask your friend if you can spend more time hanging out the three of you. That way you're not alone with him and you can get to know him better.

Lauren T.

by litmarvel on 4/8/2013 8:52:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! so lately I've been trying to burn calories for the summer so I was wondering if you guys could like estimate how many calories I would burn doing these workouts: running down and back up my street five times, jogging in place for 8 minutes, 80 arm circles, 30 sit ups, 20 jumping lacks, 20 squats, 20 reverse dips, 5 real push ups, 30 girly push ups, and a 20 second plank.

Hey girlie, it's not that simple. Running up and down your street depends on how far it is and how fast you're running. The rest are more about muscle building than calorie-burning. But if you do everything except for the running, you're probably looking at about 100-150 calories.

Lauren T.

by cgirl109 on 4/8/2013 8:02:43 PM

MODMOD!! Is there an easy way to get rid of acne scars? I had bad acne on my chin about 6 months ago and it left a scar! I'm really tired of looking at it and it makes me self conscious. Is there anything I can do?

Hey girlie, try using a mild exfoliant on your face 3 times a week. You can also use olive oil or aloe vera on the scar to help it fade.

Lauren T.

by xXKattXx on 4/8/2013 7:26:19 PM

what does toner do?

Hey girlie, depending on what kind you buy, toner can do a variety of different things. It almost always minimizes your pores and helps remove makeup, and sometimes contains an acne fighting ingredient. No matter what toner you use, it'll help keep your skin clear and healthy!

Lauren T.

by soccerlover99 on 4/8/2013 6:49:21 PM

If you like fun stuff, advice, and chats about stuff you like, check out THE place to be. We have reviews on books and movies, discussions, advice, and more!! We also have positions open (form on my profile), and we also welcome new members!! THE place to be

by bookworm2000 on 4/8/2013 5:44:50 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Do you love style? Do you need fashion help, like RIGHT now? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/8/2013 1:07:28 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/8/2013 1:07:13 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?