8 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

11 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

12 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

LOL! Wacky warm-ups to start your workout right

By now everyone and their mom has seen (or made) a dozen Harlem Shake parodies. Sure, we could have rounded up GL staffers for a...

I think i look good in short shorts... except for 1 thing. My inner thighs definitely need work. how do I tone my inner thighs? I run on the elliptical once in a while and bike a lot when the weather is good... but neither seem to help.

Helen S.

by puella94 on 4/11/2013 8:32:16 PM

Hey chicás! Do you love DWTS Derek Hough? Well then join his fan club!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/10/2013 9:08:21 AM

Mod mod mod! Ok so Softball has really been stressing me out Latley, but when I think about summer and all my friends the stress goes away and I'm such a happy person! Softball takes over my life and ruins it. Frown any tips?

Hey girl, maybe it's time to think about why you play softball.  If you think it's making you unhappy, talk about it with the 'rents and figure out if you wanna' continue it.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by marylofal16 on 4/9/2013 3:39:15 PM

Mod mod mod! Ok so it really bothers me when people from my school come to watch my softball gamesFrown it stresses me like CRAZY!!!! It isn't even funny. When ever people come especially boys I get like a million butterflies in my stomic and play awful. Any tips? Pretending they aren't there won't helpFrown Frown

Hey marylofal6, just focus on the game. Worry only about the play, the teams and yourself. Instead of thinking about what the crowd is thinking, think about how to score a point instead. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by marylofal16 on 4/5/2013 5:21:19 PM

Mod mod mod!
This is kind of random, but can you deleate the clubs you make? I want to create a new club, but it says i have reached my limeted amount.

Hey girl, check out this post for info about how to delete clubs: "Rules of the road: Get clubbin'."  Hope that helps!

Karin E.

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 9:44:22 AM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:51:53 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:51:40 PM

Hello Everyone
I have a fitness club on my page about looking good in a bikini this summer! So please look at it and join! WE POST DAILY!
xoxoxo- Rachel

by *GingerForev* on 4/2/2013 3:15:41 PM

I usually warm up before working out by doing some dynamic stretches and jogging.

by supersingershannon on 4/2/2013 12:16:52 AM