Bridget M.

is modding

14 MINUTES AGO Throw a cookie swap because ugly Christmas sweater parties are so0o0 last year: http://t.co/wdV8kR2oOf

24 MINUTES AGO This is my #friday dance. #TGIF #arianators http://t.co/F7bAEb6BL2

AN HOUR AGO So...you dumped your boyfriend as a test... and now he actually wants to break up: http://t.co/KmEyi3yFkj

COMMENTS

Peep out your nails! Easter mani inspo from Pinterest

Need a new nail look? What better excuse to do a fab mani than Easter Sunday? Pastels, chevron and cute bunnies top the list of our fave...

I loved the last one. if you don't have a dotting tool, BTW, a dull pencil works just as well

by seemo2 on 3/29/2013 12:53:29 PM

OMG I can't decide! They are all so cute! <3 All my style too (:

by YouCanCallMeCat on 3/29/2013 12:27:09 PM

I really hate when you guys do these. Not because of the materials, but the links on Pintrest NEVER show how to do them.

by Kikikim8 on 3/29/2013 8:09:27 AM

Omg these are sooo cute!!

by Toritoad on 3/29/2013 8:08:00 AM

I'm going to try the studded chevron style.

by supersingershannon on 3/28/2013 11:51:32 PM

I love the Studded Chevron one!

by Chloe<3 on 3/28/2013 11:14:18 PM

Now all we need are tutorials

by #1partier on 3/28/2013 9:19:06 PM

by Emilicious on 3/28/2013 6:33:49 PM

hey girls if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club WE ALSO HAVE A POSITION OPEN AND I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD APPLY FOR IT ON MY PROFILE MORE INFORMATION IS ON THE CLUB FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU

by funnybunny661 on 3/28/2013 4:42:35 PM

So cute! Love all of them!Girls! Do you love fashion and beauty? Then check out my club "Total Princess"! You can ask for advice on anything and we will answer ASAP! There are also two positions open so you could have a chance to be an officer! I really hope to see you there Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/28/2013 4:14:13 PM