1 HOURS AGO Traveling this #MemorialDayWeekend? Here's how to pack *perfectly* for any weekend getaway! http://t.co/v5vOG0nFbT

1 HOURS AGO RT @Zendaya: I'm sorry yall...I've been on school lockdown...gotta graduate😘

2 HOURS AGO RT @grace_phipps: I'm thinking about changing my Twitter log line to: "it's not that I'm spoiled, it's just that I'm a pretty pretty prince…

COMMENTS

Gross me out! Dairy companies want to add fake sugar to your milk

Ah, milk. It’s healthy and full of calcium to help you build up strong bones—everyone knows that. But now in an effort to make flavored...

ew!!

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 10:19:40 PM

If this happens, I'm drinking water for the rest of my life.

by sparklingsavannah on 4/4/2013 5:33:41 PM

I love milk! I don't like pop so I always am drinking milkSmile but gross!!!!!! If that happens I will find something else to drink!!Frown

by Arainagrandefan13 on 4/3/2013 5:41:39 PM

ewww the artificial sweeteners are totes disgusting. when they're used in foods,your putting chemicals in your food.I'm disappointed that they're sticking this stuff in gum too. There aren't any gums that have real sugar any more. my mom won't let me chew gum anymore.
I'm NEVER drinking milk again if they do this to milk too.

by caimccle on 3/30/2013 6:32:53 PM

articles like this never gross me out..i don't really care as long as the taste doesn't change..why are we suddenly grossed out with artificial milk when everything else we eat is artificial

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 3/28/2013 6:35:25 PM

I can always taste the fake sugar in diet sodas and the weird after-taste in fake sugar. I would NEVER drink milk again. They complain that children are over-weight in America but they are putting all these nasty additives in the food we eat. Why can't they just let healthy foods be healthy?! If the food industry keeps this up, I'm moving to Europe.

by meepala21 on 3/28/2013 11:57:46 AM

ew! im sad that i live in america now. the US has gone off the deep end

by Prim on 3/28/2013 6:48:50 AM

I barely drink milk now. Would I drink it if it had fake sugar in it? Probably not.

by iRead on 3/28/2013 5:53:24 AM

DO YOU LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA? Please join this fan club. It would honestly mean the world to me: http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11905

by myfatsquirrel on 3/27/2013 11:28:48 PM

I don't think this is as big a deal as they're making it sound. I mean if they're putting it in flavored milk that already contains sugar, it's not really that bad. I wouldn't drink it just because I don't like the taste of artificial sweeteners.

by supersingershannon on 3/27/2013 11:19:28 PM

Start your day with a delicious fruit smoothie. Throw in bananas, berries, pineapple and/or melon. Anything goes!

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Sex on TV leads to teen pregnancy

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.