AN HOUR AGO Caramel pudding recipe? Yasss!! http://t.co/rijE55Yvy8

1 HOURS AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

2 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

COMMENTS

Workout trend to try: Retro running

When we say “retro running,” what comes to mind? Women sprinting in ‘50s-style full skirts? Old school basketball shorts hitting the pavement? Yeah, not so...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey, I am hoping you could help me with something.
ok, so I have like, a muffin top sort of thing. and I would really like to get rid of it. it's just fat that is sitting on my hips. and I can never wear the types of shirts that I would like to. it makes me so uncomfortable. Do you have any workout suggestions to get rid of a muffin top? Preferably ones that I can do in my house.
Thank you so much!!! Smile

Hey girlie, cardio is a great start. Exercises like running, walking and biking help burn fat everywhere. You can also search YouTube for muffin top workouts that will work those muscles to help slim down.

Lauren T.

by strawberriesgf on 4/8/2013 5:41:19 PM

I'm on a track and field team and we always do that for practice instead of running the proper way, it helps our legs get stronger, have better reflexes, and run more smoothly on the track.
The first I did it, I got a cut on my hand but it's gone now. I aint got no worries, I aint got no words. ;D

by Susmita24 on 3/28/2013 8:44:22 PM

Reverse running is sooo much fun! And it gives you a better workout! You have to ease into it though, don't start your treadmill at a running pace at first. Start realllly slow.

by GoofyBall246 on 3/28/2013 8:39:22 PM

Mod mod mod! Ok so my school has a softball team and I didn't try out this year. ALL of my friends keep in asking why I didn't try out. I am playing tennis right now but deep down inside I didn't tryout for a reason. Basically the main reason was we would like always have to travel with the baseball team and they are seriously judgmental! They will make fun of you and crack jokes. I also wasn't really up for the pitching speed to go up and the girls hitting harder. I play for my town all spring but I feel like I'm going to chicken out when I go to highschool and want to play softball!! I'm really nervous and I SERIOUSLY need your advice. It's happening quickly and I just need help Frown

Hey girlie, don't underestimate yourself. I'm sure you're just as good as those other girls, and if you're not then you'll work hard and get better. Try out for the school team next year and you won't regret it. And don't worry about the boys, ignore them and they'll get tired of it.

Lauren T.

by Marylofal16 on 3/25/2013 6:54:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hi. My sisters have done sports their whole lives, but I never have been sporty. Well I noticed that the girl's bball team looked fun, and I thought I may try out this fall. (I'm sure I could make it, since during each game the team only scores like 6 points literally) but I don't know ANY of the rules!! It looks like fun and its' healthy, but I'm afraid of making myself look silly.

Hey chica, if you can, recruit your sisters to help teach you some rules of the game.  Even if you go into tryouts and you don't understand all the rules, it's okay to be honest with the coaches and the players and tell them you're excited to learn.  You should totes go for it, girl!

Karin E.

by ralinia on 3/25/2013 10:28:42 AM

My old soccer coach used to have us run a lap backwards at practice

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 3/23/2013 11:43:55 PM

this sounds really funny, and probably looks pretty weird too...

by sammyy99 on 3/23/2013 7:09:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD so i started running again for the 1st time in like 4 months- it was awful. i had to stop a lot more than usual, my chest hurt real bad and i'm shaking really bad too. i know if i continue, it'll be easier for me to get back into it, but until then what are ways to make it easier? a good night's sleep, lots of water, that type of thing? thanks!!

Hey! yeah those are both good ideas. Also, pace yourself. maybe don't run as fast, or as long  as you used to. Build your strength and endurance back up. good luck!

Helen S.

by karategirl78 on 3/23/2013 4:07:56 PM

I would give this a try, but I don't know how well it would go.

by supersingershannon on 3/23/2013 3:46:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would a guy always say hi to you every time he sees you (and say hi to just you), defend/be protective of you, & look/glance at you. He also said good job to me and loves saying hi to me. The other day he turned around said good job to me. Also, my friends say that sometimes they catch him looking at me. Does he like me? I really like this guy! Thanks!!

hey! yeah he might like you, and if you're feeling vibes from him, chances are he does. My experience with guys though is that they just don't think about their feelings the same way girls do. Generally, girls think about their feelings in definite terms like, "i like him/her" or "i don't like him/her." Many guys just don't focus on that as much, they have feelings for multiple people and don't try to define these feelings to themselves. This is why many guys just don't have an answer when asked about their own feelings. They may have a crush but to them, that doesn't necessarily mean they want to date that person or address these feelings yet. Anyway, that's not true for everyone, but I think it's one of the reasons girls and guys have such trouble communicating sometimes.

Helen S.