Bridget M.

is modding

42 MINUTES AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

AN HOUR AGO #Survey! What makes your BFF so awesome? http://t.co/oKeczVrJeV

AN HOUR AGO Dorks are cool—and here's all the proof you need (courtesy of @DorkDiaries): http://t.co/0Lip3O0yds #dorkdiaries pic.twitter.com/0HHWonz0J4

COMMENTS

Snag BFF outfit inspiration from Jennette and Ariana

Do you and your bestie always seem to complement each other? Sometimes opposite tastes and personalities make friends inseparable. Jennette McCurdy and Ariana Grande of Nickelodeon’s upcoming Sam and...

My style icons are Cat Valentine, Ariana Grande, And Carrie Bradshaw from The Carrie diaries!! I love putting outfits together that look like they would wear and rocking it!!!
I shop like that too :3 My style is mostly like Cats though Lol

by RubytheCupcake on 7/21/2013 5:31:37 PM

ariana i love her

by SAM AND CAT VLOGGER on 7/9/2013 4:53:40 PM

mod mod mod
i was wondering if you knew of any stores that have cute, good cheap dresses and cardigans/sweaters? thanks (i have some from delia's too)

Hey girlie, Target has great cardigans and sweaters. And they usually have cute dresses too. Forever 21 is another good store to try.

Lauren T.

by niccer13 on 2/24/2013 5:07:10 PM

My style is more like Ariana's!!! I base a ton of my outfits off of her style!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmile

by Arainagrandefan13 on 2/24/2013 10:50:08 AM

MOD!
I kind of want to wear makeup just some mascara maybe eyeliner but I'm scared people will be like "OMG.." or think I'm too young I'm in 6th grade but I know kids who wear foundation and the whole shabang, but I just want to wear mascara. What do I say if they ask if I'm wearing makeup?

Hey girlie,

I think that would be okay as long as your parents are okay with it and it's allowed with your school's dress code! There's no right age to start wearing makeup, so do whatever feels right for you Smile And you could ask your mom to show you how! And if they ask if you're wearing makeup, I'm sure it would be a compliment to how great you look Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/23/2013 10:49:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD (Helen S.) The picture was a while ago. She has already had two other boyfriends and I never brought the picture up. Should I bring it up to her and if I should how should I bring it up? How can I makeup with her. I really want to be friends with her again.

hey! Start by just saying hi, and if she seems cold ask her if somethin'gs wrong. try to get a dialogue going so that you can talk about this and be friends again Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by 15hayhay on 2/23/2013 3:29:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod I really miss my brothers ex girlfriend from a few years ago! But the problem is when I see her she doesn't really talk to me. After they broke up when I would see her she would give me a hug and talk to me. (She never gave me hugs when they were together) But on facebook one time I shared a picture of her and my brother after they were broken up and said never letting go of you. She unfriended and blocked me on facebook. Now when I see her she will say hi but then just looks away. I am pretty sure me sharing the picture is what drove it over the edge. She is one of the most amazing people ever. She is so nice and sweet and gorgeous she has a great smile. I just love everything about her. But she really won't even talk to me anymore. What do I do? Please don't tell me to just let go and move on. I really can't do that I care about her way too much!! Thanks soo much Mod!!!

hey! I think you're probably right that sharing that picture scared her a little. You have to realize that that was an invasion of her privacy and that it may have hurt for her to see and new picture of her and her ex posted online without her permission. You need to talk to her in person. Apologize for posting the picture, tell her you'll never do anything like that again (and follow through) explain your side of it, and then wait for her to talk to you. If she wants to be your friend that's great, but if she doesn't then you really do have to accept her decision and move on with your life. It's her choice and if you really care about her as much as you say, then you'll respect her decision and you'll want to do whatever makes her that happiest, even if that means leaving her alone.

Good luck!

Helen S.

by 15hayhay on 2/23/2013 3:04:32 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/23/2013 12:07:53 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/23/2013 9:24:34 AM

I'm more of an Ariana type-- I love lace and floral prints!!

by lucy143247 on 2/23/2013 9:06:59 AM