1 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

2 HOURS AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

3 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

COMMENTS

Throw your own outrageous Oscars party

Oscar Party Invites by girlingearstudio, $13, etsy.com Can’t wait to see your favorite movie stars at the Academy Awards on Sunday night? Watching the Oscars is...

MOD MOD MOD!
Here in my hometown it is very snowy and cold. I try and watch vids and read mags on what to wear but they all include shorts or tanks and I would FREEZE if I wore any of that. I also want to incorporate some of springs trends but I don't know how.....
And Ideas on outfits? Thanks!!!
PS. How do you become a mod?

Hey Babe, layer up to keep you nice and toasty. And you don''t have to wear just shorts to feel springy, instead add color and floral patterns to your wardrobe. Don't be afraid to try some new things like floral jeans, or leggings under a skirt.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ericalee3 on 3/19/2013 1:05:08 PM

Cool! My friends always tell my that I throw the best parties! I'll have to try this; thanks!

by Radieal on 2/24/2013 12:25:03 PM

My younger sister's mom's birthday is this week. We are celebrating at her house the night of the oscars! It's going to be really fun! I can't wait! Btw thanx 4 the tips! I'm going to print a list of the nominees and guess who will win!

by hmeyer on 2/21/2013 10:09:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!(HELEN S)
I HEREBY DUB YOU NOT ONLY A GENIUS BUT ALSO AS THE COOLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!

OKAY Laughing

Helen S.

by beaky54321 on 2/21/2013 9:03:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I bet you don't know who lives at 42 Wallaby Way Sydney!

hey! sure I do! the dentist from finding nemo Smile

Helen S.

by beaky54321 on 2/21/2013 8:07:04 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/21/2013 8:05:47 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/21/2013 8:04:50 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/21/2013 7:35:15 PM